Tourer Driver

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

megathrone

Club Guest
Hi BMW Lovers!been reading the threads for so long but never did send in any lines, maluuu.anyway, a short intro;I am a proud owner of E46 318i 2002 Touring since 2005.Wifey and family loved it so much, only tambah DVD player so that the kids boleh duduk diam sikit, donno if that was a good idea cause now they have their own VCD/DVD collection and just sit in front of the telly at home most of the time.Anyway was wondering if there are any tourer driver here or better 'wanna be' BMW Tourer driver so i can know who to contact when decided to upgrade my ride.:wink:Megathrone012-3990771mmuz@tm.net.my

welcome bro, i dont own a tourer but i drove one e91 for a few days as courtesy car :wink: all i can say i love the 'space' it have in comparison to e90 or my e87... :4: worth buying it but im still single so gonna keep enjoying my baby first :wink:

Welcome to the club!!!

Do join as official member...membership has its privileges!!

E46 318i 2002 Touring since 2005........................:top:

nice n limited ride ......................:listen:

welcome bro.........................:wink:

Aiseyman brader,

Apa nak malu-malu? Hang dah besaq panjang dah. By the way, your ride is very rare but looks very familiar. If I am not mistaken I saw that car in A&W P.J old town.

Anyway, welcome to the club.

This car's now at a dealer in cheras. Mileage has been tampered 100,000km less. beware.

car also advertised in mudah.com.my by dealer

6099;389951 said:
This car's now at a dealer in cheras. Mileage has been tampered 100,000km less. beware.

car also advertised in mudah.com.my by dealer

I thought megatron is still driving the touring car.:7:

Top Bottom