Tomorrow's High Tech Manufacturing - BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E46Fanatic

Club Guest
One of the coolest videos I've seen on using technology in Manufacturing in the future. Guess which manufacturer and cars are in the video :). Some of the tech in the video exists today. *Requires MS Silverlight plugin in your browser to view.. Manufacturing Future Vision

Aiyoo... promoting Siverlights ka? No! I'm not installing..:33:

Ada Youtube version ka.. :D

Worth the install for tech folks like us la as it a small plugin only.... Besides Microsoft Silverlight does a much better job for video streaming compared to Flash (which YouTube uses). Pretty good definition in this video plus good stereo effect.

AB, if you do windows updates it will be onboard your PC already. Ahhh, but then you don't check tyre pressures and alignment either, so little hope that you do updates right? :)

Cool video E46F. Reminds me of a HP video I saw circa 1990 called '1995' which was about workmates IM-ing, video-conferencing, collabrating on a presentation, and calling data from the home server from different hotel rooms as they prepared for an important presentation the following day. I thought "Wow! When will all this coolness be possible?" Hahaha!

In 1990 you were still a virgin I think. :D

ok.. ok anything recommended by fella E90 members must good stuff.. :wink:

Haha.... need to replace PC display have to change the entire work desk as well... paperless through out the entire process.. cool!

astroboy;409535 said:
Aiyoo... promoting Siverlights ka? No! I'm not installing..:33:

Ada Youtube version ka.. :D

Youtube tak tau but ini version ada

mms://msnvideo.wmod.llnwd.net/a392/d1/cmg/Office%20Labs/mfg06_hi-res-1.wmv

Top Bottom