Thinking of buying a E60 525i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
then the price for ur ride is how much? i wouldnt know how much is ur civic tat u trade in for ur e60 bro. so wat is ur e60 price?

Chookleng,
As the civic is so new, the car seller just told me to add the 110,000.00. Since my civic has been pay off. I think the resale price for the civic 2006 should be around 85,000 to 105,000. So I think I bought my bimmer for either 195,000.00 or 215,000.00.

bmw7833, correct me if i'm wrong. I think most of the recond UK spec bimmer are from Singapore. In Sarawak, the car dealer either order bimmer from Japan or Singapore but sometimes brand new from Brunei. If from Brunei, the tax will be very high as it will not be with recond AP but import baru AP.

Hi All,

Would like to intro myself to all sifu here...

I plan to buy 5 series like 525i japan spec or UK spec yrs is 05 recond, pls tell me if i buy 06 new engin 525i better or 05 525i old engin is better? Some ppl told me 06 new engin is got problem like "makan engin oil" is it true? Or hv any solution to settle this problem? Actually, i prefer 06 new engin 525i, but i scale got this problem like "makan engin oil" pls tell me which one is better? Thanx all sifu advise........!!!

bro the N52 is way better than M54 even though makan engine oil if u don't forsee that you going to install a supercharger...

better cabut first before kena shoot by M54's owner...hehe

t2ribena;409600 said:
bro the N52 is way better than M54 even though makan engine oil if u don't forsee that you going to install a supercharger...

Soli bro, i'm new here so dun knw wat is N52 n N54 pls tell me more abt this. Thank a lot!!!

QME7555;409292 said:
Chookleng,
As the civic is so new, the car seller just told me to add the 110,000.00. Since my civic has been pay off. I think the resale price for the civic 2006 should be around 85,000 to 105,000. So I think I bought my bimmer for either 195,000.00 or 215,000.00.

dude....you paid ur 525i with extreme cheap price compare to mine. damn....never knew 2005 e60 525i gotta cost tat low (less then RM200k). the seller didnt inform u about the price tag for ur E60? wah....like tat u also feel secure to deal with him without knowing the exact selling price and also your civis trade in price? bro u sure must be damn rich for having you not to bother those issue. thumbs up for u:top:

Chookleng,
Actually this car dealer is a good friend of mine and I have bought quite a few cars from him. The last bimmer I own also from him. He's the gentleman type of person. I think he is taking my civic for 110K as he did offer me couple of months back to trade-in for a bimmer too japan spec selling at 220K but the condition wasn't good. It has 48K milage and the interior quite dirty and almost the whole car need to be respray.
How much did you bought yours. I understand that in KL for local AP the bimmer is more expensive that those from Kuching. I think I have bought it cheap as the saleman who is taking care for the registration was suprise his boss offer me this price.
I think it could be, he heard wind I was looking around other show room for a bimmer.

can ctc me if yuo want a good & reliable E^) Jap Spec
I am thinking of selling my wife's 525i M sport 05 . Excellent condition. Full spec some more
call me at 012-3374416 sham

t2ribena;409600 said:

Hahahahaha :aetsch: :D

QME7555;409789 said:
Chookleng,
Actually this car dealer is a good friend of mine and I have bought quite a few cars from him. The last bimmer I own also from him. He's the gentleman type of person. I think he is taking my civic for 110K as he did offer me couple of months back to trade-in for a bimmer too japan spec selling at 220K but the condition wasn't good. It has 48K milage and the interior quite dirty and almost the whole car need to be respray.
How much did you bought yours. I understand that in KL for local AP the bimmer is more expensive that those from Kuching. I think I have bought it cheap as the saleman who is taking care for the registration was suprise his boss offer me this price.
I think it could be, he heard wind I was looking around other show room for a bimmer.

i paid mine for RM300k++ for 2005 year during 2007 for the japan spec recon (using my waja to trade in and its require me to top up another RM263k.) i beleive the price are much lower now. can see from motortrader all around 230k+ for year 2005 japan recon (525i). damn "an tiao" (about RM50k gap different) sometimes but then think of it, it worth me for the ride for 2years till now. how ur ride so far? need any repair or maintenance?

Wow 300k and 50k different, but then you have at lleast enjoy the ride for the last 2 yrs while i'm just counting my money to save enough for buying me a bimmer. :rolleyes: Anywhere paying a little more is not a problem. Main thing is the condition of the car, type that you love. I only manage to drive my bimmer for a couple of hours and had to fly to China to work and it very comfortable compare to my last E46. Of fcourse the 525i has no rims & low profile tyres on her yet.
On my way back from China, will stay 2-3 days in KL to source for some accessories for my bimmer.
Had order a set of Work VS rims from Japan & will take 2-3 months to get them as are to be custom made. The Japanese gave me the rim spec as follow.
Front 19" x 8.5" & rear 19" x 10" and the tyre for the front is either 19x35x235/19x35x245 & rear 19x30x275/19x30x285.

haha u pimp ur ride so fast. how bout ur navigation etc? is ur mod currently with navigation?
u custom make ur rim....any picture to share here? it gotta to be special for u to custom made out of it. my is on 18'' M5 rim and pimp in only recently (not longer then 6months. sorry cant rem the exact date but is posted here). between ur have bluetooth function for mobile phone?

Actually can buy the Work VS in the shop which has ready made one but then the off-set is not really max. If it's custom made which is the same price as ready made, you can get the japanese engineer to max the rim polish metal to make the rim looks wide without tyre touching you rinner mudguard where needs to grind or jack with roller. Here are a pic or two for your viewing and hope you like it. My bimmer doesn't have bluetooth for hand phone. Mine is with the N52 engine model. How do we know if there is bluetooth. What the Nav do. Sorry I'm very new on this stuff.

Top Bottom