The very rare E9 - Where it all began. A 3.0 CSi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lee36328

Club Guest
Wikipedia : BMW E9The BMW New Six CS (internal name E9) is the two-door sport coupé in BMW's New Six line, produced from 1968 to 1975 alongside the four-door BMW E3 sedan.It featured BMW M30 straight-6 engines of 2.5, 2.8 and 3.0 litres in road cars, with larger units used in racing.It was very successful in racing and helped establish BMW's status as a sporty driver's car, with success in European Touring Car Championship and the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft.The CSL model is very collectible today.******************************Here's a lovely specimen in mint condition... They sure don't make them like they used to anymore.
CSC_03351024upload.jpg
DSC_03090014.jpg
DSC_03310036.jpg
DSC_0305-1024.jpg
DSC_0311-1024.jpg

Bro,

Was these shots taken here in M'sia? I have always loved this particular model!!!

BlackCat

:eek: Wow, nice sexy car. Such design is a killing one... better than most sport cars nowadays :)

those side mirrors look too modern for 1968...

chrome ones should bring more bling bling to it

BlackCat;305227 said:
Bro,

Was these shots taken here in M'sia? I have always loved this particular model!!!

BlackCat

Yes.

Good to see such car passion alive and well here. Can't be easy to keep this car running. Imagine hunting for the parts.

omg ... visual orgasm :D

very pretty car.. one of the most beautiful car model ever made ..love it ! :love:

basicly im drooling now...i hvnt seen dis for a very-very-very long time...at dat time,i dont even knoe wat model was it..totally awesome..

Those side mirrors should be 1970's. Seen those on a BMW 2002, year 1974.
The chromed goose neck or bullet style side mirrors will be nicer.

It bring back my memories, driven this model in the late 70's such a nice car car to drive.:top:

Top Bottom