The right price for E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mewhoyou

Club Guest
How much for a decent E30?I am thinking of starting a drift project.A) RM 5,000 (Too Cheap?)B) RM 7,500 (Still Too Cheap?)C) RM 10,000D) RM 12,500E) RM 15,000 (Too Expensive?)If anyone wanna sell to me real cheap or take over project can call me012 2789369Was inspired by a friend who have one.... or anyone can recommend me a real cheap E36 2 door?? :D

Good luck finding at that price man...
I tried... a 2 door... Haha... Good Luck Man...

al3dx;446946 said:
Good luck finding at that price man...
I tried... a 2 door... Haha... Good Luck Man...

Bro,

you mean for e30 its more expensive? what price do you think we should target?

I was referring to finding a E36 2 door @ a cheap price...

Anyways, Well if you want to buy an e30.. It depends on the owner to sell at what price and weather you can Nego with him to get a proper price....
To be honest, Normally when they want to sell it @ a price, it depends on what they do on the car...
Cause this kind of car is not getting any younger...
So a lot of money and time needed to restore the car to its prestige condition...
So yeah... All the best of finding an E30 or an E36...

Due to the rarity and demand of e30s these days, I would say that the pricing guide you have shared it relatively accurate. However, these prices only apply to average or below average condition cars.

As for good to pristine condition cars, the sky's the limit.

kevster30;447153 said:
Due to the rarity and demand of e30s these days, I would say that the pricing guide you have shared it relatively accurate. However, these prices only apply to average or below average condition cars.

F) 50k for a M50 6 speeder......:top:

kevster30;447153 said:

RM50k still won't get you the keys to kevster's E30.

Dude...

this is my third week getting a E30. What's a M50? and Any link to Kevster's car?

I am thinking of gettin gthe whole car redone.

I brought a set of EVO9 headlamp and fixing the front grill like Audi. Once i get the car i think it would take about 1 1/2 months for this to be done as i will be doing some wide kit as well.... will start a blog if any of you guys are interested

bro,there are no right price for a e30,willing seller,willing buyer...if u want a e30 my friend member of the club wanna sell his 1984 m20 coupe for 13k.

mewhoyou;447237 said:

I brought a set of EVO9 headlamp and fixing the front grill like Audi. Once i get the car i think it would take about 1 1/2 months for this to be done as i will be doing some wide kit as well.... will start a blog if any of you guys are interested

evo9..? audi..? i can't even begin to imagine...

mewhoyou;447237 said:

Bro, recently I got myself an E30 325i. Over the years its got its fair share of ugly "secrets". After much thoughts, Im thinking that my "duty" would be to first restore its driving & handling performance to what it was...then do the cosmetics. It will be a restoration to bring back its legendary status...hopefully my wallet is deep enough :)

Audi grill? EVO9 headlamp? Im not feeling you bro...:eek:

hi hi e30

mewhoyou;447237 said:

bro u got your e30 already??

i got 1 e30 yr1984 (A) 325i(need to recomfirm with u) 2 door selling 14k Nego
:top:

Sizhichai;447465 said:
bro u got your e30 already??

i got 1 e30 yr1984 (A) 325i(need to recomfirm with u) 2 door selling 14k Nego
:top:

in 1984, they were still selling 323i bro...

Bruce_Z;447354 said:
Bro, recently I got myself an E30 325i. Over the years its got its fair share of ugly "secrets". After much thoughts, Im thinking that my "duty" would be to first restore its driving & handling performance to what it was...then do the cosmetics. It will be a restoration to bring back its legendary status...hopefully my wallet is deep enough :)

Audi grill? EVO9 headlamp? Im not feeling you bro...:eek:

Well,

I have weird taste. I will pick up the car next sunday. So there is stage 1. Stage 2 is getting the lamps into the car. Once I get the car it will be going to Sunway for this fix. :) Will post pix once i have this done...

I brought mine for RM10k

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/299060-bmw-320i-e30-rb20.html

still looking for another one for my friend if anyone knows anyone selling

bought mine for 10k too.. but just like bruce, i am dutybound to return that masterpiece of automotive history to its original glory.

EVO9, Audi? Try KE30.. :p RM10k can get quite a few kua.. :p :D ... and the rear fixed axle design is perfect for drift application, just like the legendary AE86.. :wink:

ae86drifters1024.jpg

Anyway, good luck on the mod! ;) Cefiro dashboard eh?! Hmmnn... interesting.

teejay;447162 said:
F) 50k for a M50 6 speeder......:top:

FARRRKKK.. I just sold my M50 fitted e30 six speeder for merely a US $3300 (MYR 11,200).
Plus it's not just a m50 swapped e30, this was a track ready 1988 325IS with m3 cams, short shifter and some GC coilovers.

Prices of bimmers in M'asia are insane

EEEE30;449151 said:
FARRRKKK.. I just sold my M50 fitted e30 six speeder for merely a US $3300 (MYR 11,200).
Plus it's not just a m50 swapped e30, this was a track ready 1988 325IS with m3 cams, short shifter and some GC coilovers.

Prices of bimmers in M'asia are insane

when you come back from the States, and see this 6 speeder, you'll understand why its 50k......it has the about and loads,loads more......

anyway, m50 equip 6 speeders are getting more common and more abundant in the US.....

btw, i still haven't got time to take pics, pls pm me your email again

Top Bottom