The new 3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Fuhrer

Club Guest
Took a 320i with 2000ks back for 3 days while they were working on my aunt's 530i. nice of the dealers to give us a new 3 rather than an e46 318i we had a few weeks ago..First time driving it. Didn't have a clue how to start the car when i jumped in!Very cool push start button i might add!I like the look of the interior. Quite different from the conventional beemers im used to.The car was equiped with electric seats, auto lights, rain sensing wipers and bumper sensors.i could not get comfortable with all the adjustments of the seats. you're sat pretty low in it!First impression was damn what a responsive steering wheel!! my coupe feels dead but heavier.Power nothing much to cry about, still like my 323i & driving the 530i around it was pretty sluggish! Im sure you guys would say yeah can't compared a 4 with a 6. its just what we're used to driving!I could power slide the car into the corner with the 6 speed tiptronic box, something i could not do with my mum's e46! that was cool!!For a 3, i must say its pretty damn huge..if not as big as an e39!Only gripe about is i dont like how the handle bar slides down, kinda hard when you want to wind your windows down and adjust your mirrors.was quite happy to return it for the e39 530i! :)

Top Bottom