The Kelisa is annihilated

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hmmm.... :lol:

Jeremy Clarkson shows his frustration on companies that seem to take make cars as a pure for-profit matter… perhaps you could call it cars with no ’spirit’ or ‘passion’. The victim - our very own Perodua Kelisa. Video after the jump

That is the reason why I have long stopped buying Top Gear and reading any articles from senile and attention craved Jerkemy Clarkson. His trademark has always been controversy, outspokenness and criticalness, sometimes to the point of showing his ignorance and bigotry. Many brands, countries, citizens and heads of state (especially from the third world) has been his object of his redicule. Malaysia has always been one of his pet peeves. He even once rediculded KLIA, Twin Towers and SIC. Dont know, maybe some Malaysian sometime refused to kiss his ass.

I guess being an arsehole sells.

Did u guys saw his review on Top gear (Astro) on M5 ? ... beggining he was Furios and almost lost hope on BMW's new designsss (especially the gadgets setup before driving)... but what changed his after a cruise was the "PUSH BUTTON" on the Mpower... creating the ZOOOOMMMMMM cool HP...

the world's most annoying car - press M button - the world's most amazing car.....

i've seen the DVD - heaven and hell :D

Originally posted by DingChavez@Dec 19 2005, 01:18 PM
the world's most annoying car - press M button - the world's most amazing car.....

i've seen the DVD - heaven and hell :D
if got the chance... just press Mbutton all the time... rather to stay like heaven all the time... B)

Originally posted by fabianyee@Dec 19 2005, 08:41 AM
nothing to do in PG is it???

u like koreans??? I mean their films ;)
Yeapp thats the 'other Dvds' i was referring to.

J Clarksons methods are dramatric extremerities.... obviously can't be condoned...

..but with cars like that where the standards are deplorable and a shame and where the people are being taken for a 'ride' and literally at that, then the message he sent is clear and ought to be heeded...unsafe and without any character.... :ph34r:

aiya, rezzy & renz, bila click di arrow, let it run by itself first, then second round, click arrow again, then you won't see any putus putus!
i think renz, urs need to download macromedia or something, or maybe ur internet security tak kasi masuk! longgarkan sedikit, baru boleh masuk kau kau punya! pakai ky!
kata orang putih ni betul jugak, tapi janganlah sampai begitu teruk sangat!
everytime he mention, made in malaysia, siapa yang kena, kita jugak! dia ni cakap besar, mestilah senang nak kutuk sebab duit no problem! kalaulah gaji dia ni hanya cukup nak beli kereto buatan malaysia/korea, apa choice lagi yang dia boleh pilih! maybe VW BEETLE 70an!
hai, orang sekarang, pasal kutuk no. 1, pentingkan diri sendiri!

Originally posted by burn@Dec 20 2005, 03:37 AM
aiya, rezzy & renz, bila click di arrow, let it run by itself first, then second round, click arrow again, then you won't see any putus putus!
i think renz, urs need to download macromedia or something, or maybe ur internet security tak kasi masuk! longgarkan sedikit, baru boleh masuk kau kau punya! pakai ky!
kata orang putih ni betul jugak, tapi janganlah sampai begitu teruk sangat!
everytime he mention, made in malaysia, siapa yang kena, kita jugak! dia ni cakap besar, mestilah senang nak kutuk sebab duit no problem! kalaulah gaji dia ni hanya cukup nak beli kereto buatan malaysia/korea, apa choice lagi yang dia boleh pilih! maybe VW BEETLE 70an!
hai, orang sekarang, pasal kutuk no. 1, pentingkan diri sendiri!
got what you say burn, I waited half dead baru dapat tengok, so sick dia kutuk Kelisa (I just bought one for my girl) I enjoyed driving it can still go 140Km but light lah. how can that bast...d condamm like that. bila TT lagi? do it in the evening lah.

Top Bottom