The diff bet 325i SMG and Normal CKD model

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Gopi

Club Guest
Salam Cifus,Kindly brief me on the differences between e46 325i SMG and normal CKD model in terms on reliability, maintenance cost and comman problems.. Do we have CKD for SMG models. How difficult is it to maintain a beemer?Im really so interest with this car but there are so many ppl out there discouraging me. Please tell me that these machine is good and the maintenance is affordable..Appreciate it..:shakehands:

Gopi;645495 said:
Salam Cifus,

Kindly brief me on the differences between e46 325i SMG and normal CKD model in terms on reliability, maintenance cost and comman problems.. Do we have CKD for SMG models. How difficult is it to maintain a beemer?

Im really so interest with this car but there are so many ppl out there discouraging me. Please tell me that these machine is good and the maintenance is affordable..

Appreciate it..:shakehands:

This is the third thread you have started despite the fact you have been advised to visit the E46 threads. I think you are now very tempted to go for an SMG. Go ahead to satisfy your lust. On the issue of affordability, it's quite difficult to comment as I don't not know what RM8,000-00 may mean to you compare with others. Cheers...

Top Bottom