The AD Committee presents........SENJA

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevster30

Club Guest
logo.jpg
On behalf of the Annual Dinner Committee, let us present you with this year's Annual Dinner venue: THE SENJA RESTAURANT
Senja_01-jpg.jpg
The Boardwalk entrance to the restaurant. We will be placing our guest registration counter here..........
Senja_02-jpg.jpg
The Boardwalk where we will be enjoying our pre-dinner drinks and finger food...
Senja_03-jpg.jpg
A reverse view of the Boardwalk........
Senja_04-jpg.jpg
The inside of SENJA.......this is a fine dining institution which specializes in Italian cuisine........
Senja_05-jpg.jpg
This is the dining setting that we will be privvy to..........
Senja_06-jpg.jpg

THE MENU.....sluuuurrrrp!

We recently conducted a food testing session with the managment and found the food to be of exeptional quality.

The MENU.........

Senja_08-jpg.jpg

Bruschetta
will be served with Pre-Dinner drinks before dinner on the boardwalk....
Senja_09-jpg.jpg

BMW CLUB MALAYSIA ANNUAL DINNER MENU

Starter
CLASSIC ROMAINE CAESER SALAD - Anchovy Dressing & Breaded Prawns
Senja_11-jpg.jpg

MUSHROOM SOUP - Fresh Mushroom in a Creamy Broth
Senja_12-jpg.jpg

...........FRESH BREAD
will be served throughout dinner.............
Senja_10-jpg.jpg

MANGO SORBET
- to cleanse your palate before the main course....
Senja_13-jpg.jpg

Main
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST - Mushroom & Thyme Reduction
Senja_17-jpg.jpg

Or

GRILLED SALMON - Basil-crust, Sun-dried Tomatoes & Caper Berry Vinaigrette
Senja_14-jpg.jpg

Dessert
TIRAMISU - Double Expresso Sauce
Senja_15-jpg.jpg

.......followed by
COFFEE or TEA
- Biscotti

Here's a parting shot of the view across the lake from the boardwalk......
Senja_16-jpg.jpg

We, the organising commitee for BMWCLUB AD 2006 hope to bring you, the members, a night to remember! Sign up now and let's create timeless memories together.......
logo.jpg

wow!!! and where are the dancing ladies???

seriously... looking forward to AD2006 after your presentation..

Nice place and already salivating at the menu.... looking forward to the AD2006.

jarance said:
wow!!! and where are the dancing ladies???

seriously... looking forward to AD2006 after your presentation..

Thank you, thank you.....but to be fair, Ididn't do anything, just presenting what is actual. There actually were dancing ladies during the night we went there, they were doing the CHA-CHA!:p

The hotel's F&B Department should hire you to do their food promotion, great pics!!

Looking forward to AD 2006!!!

wah! the pics so nice dun wan to go also cannot...

Kev, can you be the photographer when I do my new menu? Yummyyy.....hahaha....great stuff. Excellent shots to trigger one's palate. You ARE a great salesman.

What...!!??? No Pork..?????
but the Tramisu really make me drools.....!!!!!!! Kopi Time!!!!!!

Ad 2006

Hi guys, im new here, sorry to ask about the AD 2006 and would like to express my interest to attend the event & actaully where is Senja located at?

jarance, hi bro, im new here jes join today, if u could tell me whether our club has any monthly MEET UP ?

Bailey, we actually have a weekly meetup in Shah Alam.
it used to be held in Showru (Kelana Jaya). Recently, it was shifted
to MMZ (Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam) to accomodate more people and
due to the request of the members.

You can sign up for the AD2006 at the following thread:- click below.
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?p=142565#post142565

(pss..st.. please hurry as the seats are running out soon.)

You can find out more about the official TT at the following thread:-
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7377&page=5

Just to add to the 'slurpadelicious' pics... the atmosphere was very tranquil and 'classy'. After dinner, we just sat and chatted there, which was great because of the soft lighting and comfortable environment. Guys and Gals please do sign up as early as possible as we can only cater to 130 people (as 20 VIP's and Press people are also invited) and this definitely promises to be an event never to be forgotten. There'll be great suprises and the AD Committee is working extremely hard to ensure not only a successful event, but one you'll end up feeling devasted if u missed it....

Senja Restaurant
Built on stilts above a man-made lake at The Saujana, near the Subang airport, it serves Italian fine-dining. A cozy cigar lounge & bar at the entrance is ideal for pre & post dinner drinks, while the show restaurant offers patrons an interesting dining experience.
Glass panelled walls & doors open into a scenic verandah that is perfect for romantic al fresco dining. For entertainment, a live band usually plays cool jazz, nightly.

As the feedback so far is encouraging........do sign up and let's make this a great dinner!

kev, beside the fine dining and ambience, what else is in store for us?

kudo to you blackrobe and all you guys for arranging the AD2006.

jarance said:
kev, beside the fine dining and ambience, what else is in store for us?

kudo to you blackrobe and all you guys for arranging the AD2006.

Ahhhh Jarance... what we have publically released is a mere teaser, just to whet you appetite... but rest assured, you'll go back home satisfied ;)

aiyaa.. stop the tease. OK. The suspense is killing me....................
help..........

Jar, to addon to the Organizing Chairman's remark, I think we got some of our own club members coming together to put up a band for the evening. Let's hope it's on.
And like the year before, we're trying to arrange high premium gifts, worth every bit the money you'll be paying. If possible, we'll even get special door gifts for your spouses or girlfen whichever u bring.
Since it's a fancy dress night, u can expect a competition & a prize to boot, hopefully we can get wine sponsored for the dinner and we're working on it.
Lagi, special room rates are being arranged for our out-of-town guests/ forummers.
As usual, the media will be invited for the evening too, as will selected industry VIPs.

wow and cool man..

special door gifts, fancy dress, high premium gifts, special room rates for our
outstation friends..

I hope you guys have invited vijay as one of the VIP. He still own
me a ride.. (from last IAD.. hee.. he..). Need to remind him

More, more.. tell me more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom