Teluk Gong Sea Food Binge....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sithwarrior

Club Guest
Posting on Behalf of TL5500 Anyone intrested to drive to Teluk Gong for some sea food ? Well those of you intrested pen your names down... This is not an official get together, just a chill out makan makan session. Those who like wine, bring a bottle of wine. I think white wine goes well with sea food. Meet up at - Damansara toll ( after the toll )Time - 6.30pm1. TL5500 - E242. Sithwarrior - E363.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Jun 29 2006, 05:44 PM
Posting on Behalf of TL5500

Anyone intrested to drive to Teluk Gong for some sea food ? Well those of you intrested pen your names down... This is not an official get together, just a chill out makan makan session. Those who like wine, bring a bottle of wine. I think white wine goes well with sea food.

Meet up at - Damansara toll ( after the toll )
Time - 6.30pm

1. TL5500 - E24
2. Sithwarrior - E36
wanted to go bro ...but some around 12 of us is playing Football at this hour at Puchong wo.....

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Jun 29 2006, 05:44 PM
Posting on Behalf of TL5500

Anyone intrested to drive to Teluk Gong for some sea food ? Well those of you intrested pen your names down... This is not an official get together, just a chill out makan makan session. Those who like wine, bring a bottle of wine. I think white wine goes well with sea food.

Meet up at - Damansara toll ( after the toll )
Time - 6.30pm

1. TL5500 - E24
2. Sithwarrior - E36
List me and RedEarth in if you can go an hour++ later since as RedEarth say... there are some balls waiting to be kicked.

Sith...goood idea! but cannot confirm now worr...will let u guys know soon :D

:yahoo:

Top Bottom