telltale & warning lights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

loner1my

Club Guest
i had a situation whereby i had to apply emergency brakes... now the car show the 3 telltale/warning lights, i.e. the the trinangle light on the dashboard, brake light and the abs light.... but the lights do not come on all the time; at times, only the triangle and abs light comes on, other times, only the triangle light, or NONE at all... i have taken the car to bmw sapura, they have reset the system, but still the problem persist... Another workshop say it may be the abs pump, they'll need 3 days to get to the root of the problem... it could me cost a 'bomb' to retify the situation... another peculiar thing is, at times, i can feel the abs working during normal braking... can anyone pls advise? thank u!by the way, the car is a E46 328 ckd

ask ur mechanic to remove the connector from the abs unit and fix back.it might work...if the modic is showing right side speed/ abs sensor fault, it could be the black control unit attached to your abs pump which is faulty. I had this problem on my 39 and the trick worked when the mech removed and fixed back the connector.try it first.

Top Bottom