Supercharged E46 M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
that's the AA-Tuning M3 with supercharger if I'm not mistaken.

CSL are not for sale in the USA so that means it's a normal M3 with just the CSL bumper and trunk. If I'm mistaken and it's actually in Germany then it could be a CSL...or then again a normal M3 with CSL bumper and trunk

I think I confused myself hehe

ess sc kit i believe.. as ess is european based, it shud be better tuned for our uk/south african spec m3 as the us spec engines are de-tuned.. therefore, it could be the real csl.. go to ess web, they even have sc kit specially for the csl.. crazy!:eek:

would it be a SMG or a manual?

When he did the stand still launch, does the launch control on the standard SMG M3 behave the same?

It is an ESS SuperCharged and it is a SMGII version. And yes, it does behave the same launch.

guys,

believe or not this is the car that makes me opt for the M3 after selling my jap ride...remember watching the in-car video looking at the RPM and the sound..it's even more amazing then this...damn i tried to TIRU this fella except for the SC..:D

but is anyone willing to shell out RM100k++ for that supercharger kit? That is what I want to know!

wah 100k?!! better sell-off our udm and get a gt3 instead like dat..!! :D the website says it's USD9000.. tax n installation plus other optional parts, maybe turn out to be rm55-60k.. but later can tapau 360 stradale, gt3, 996tt then maybe worth every penny of it? hehe

wow!!!! damn cool i tell ya...ESS SC with a custom steel manifold.cost is somewhat prohibitive though.
wonder how much the bugger makes at the wheels?
i remember seeing this car somewhere..in a magazine perhaps.can't find it though.i believe its scandinavian..with a lot of CF addendas on the body and a kickass SC install.

I'd rather a 360, GT3, 996 Turbo, etc; more panty snapping power.

At that point, what's a few miliseconds over the 1/4mile? Arriving in a Ferarri or 911, i consider it 'Sudah Menang'.

Daniel said:

At that point, what's a few miliseconds over the 1/4mile? Arriving in a Ferarri or 911, i consider it 'Sudah Menang'.

i'd have the 996 Turbo anytime...turbo rocks!!

Daniel said:

"sudah menang'.. hahah.. true.. true..

well ok, RM45k after conversion and import tax....

The AA supercharger for M3 I think was US$20k...which is about RM100k after import tax. Price may have lowered since it first came out.

nah...don think anyone will fork out 100k for that though...if its really RM100k...
what i heard of superchrger is always arnd RM40-45K one..:D

what makes the M3 SC kits cost 2.5time more than the kit for the non M cars?

Top Bottom