Sunroof For E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

initialM

Official Member
Dear Sifu, Thinking to install sunroof on my E46 328 CKD. Those ori that comes with whole roof top from chop shop. Any complication & regulation to comply?Thanks

initialM;632750 said:
Dear Sifu,

Thinking to install sunroof on my E46 328 CKD. Those ori that comes with whole roof top from chop shop. Any complication & regulation to comply?
Thanks

ehh i tought you only go those original ones ...stay away from cut items larrr

Yup just itchy to try out since its the whole roof top not sunroof oni. Dunno la. Me always itchy

so,already installed the sunroof or not?heheh.

here i attached the procedure if u not installing it yet n interested to..heee..

to get an endorsement letter for sunroof/moonroof installation same like endorse ur engine.
1. go to JPJ Putra Jaya office, Parcel D4, Tingkat 2 Bahagian Teknik, go to the counter n get a form.
2. fill in the form n resubmit complete with :
a. minimum 3 copies of ur sunroof installation picture (during installation n after) from different angle.
b. formal letter from the workshop(where the installation process done) - in the letter clearly stated that installation works has been done without langgar any regulation as pillar cutting or others.
c. invoice / receipt of the sunroof itself n installation cost receipt.
d. copy of 'geran'
e. copy of letter dari finance/bank (if needed)

normally it will takes 1week to process,but if any listed above items missing or not complete,ur application will be rejected.

last thing, go to puspakom for inspection and JPJ after that to update record/geran on any changes done to ur car!

done!hope this help.

parc;673233 said:
so,already installed the sunroof or not?heheh.

here i attached the procedure if u not installing it yet n interested to..heee..

to get an endorsement letter for sunroof/moonroof installation same like endorse ur engine.
1. go to JPJ Putra Jaya office, Parcel D4, Tingkat 2 Bahagian Teknik, go to the counter n get a form.
2. fill in the form n resubmit complete with :
a. minimum 3 copies of ur sunroof installation picture (during installation n after) from different angle.
b. formal letter from the workshop(where the installation process done) - in the letter clearly stated that installation works has been done without langgar any regulation as pillar cutting or others.
c. invoice / receipt of the sunroof itself n installation cost receipt.
d. copy of 'geran'
e. copy of letter dari finance/bank (if needed)

normally it will takes 1week to process,but if any listed above items missing or not complete,ur application will be rejected.

last thing, go to puspakom for inspection and JPJ after that to update record/geran on any changes done to ur car!

done!hope this help.

Wow ! So many paper work need to do before install !

normally this applied if you using local car since JPJ well-verse with local car.but if u using import car,u can give "ohhh,this car already come with sunroof la Tuan,and saya tak bawak geran la" alasan..depend on your luck after all. :)

hehhee,u also can ask runner to do this, u pay them then all settle..

Hahahahha !! Actually our geran have show car with sunroof ?

Btw bro, you using M3?

ansonsoo;673545 said:
Hahahahha !! Actually our geran have show car with sunroof ?

Btw bro, you using M3?

i dont think so.hhahah.
but once u did all the paperworks as per mention above,ur geran will be updated by JPJ with stamp or chop indicating that u already undergo all the legal procedures..that all.

M3?ooohhh,not currently.my next target.. :D

p/s;i think i should change my avatar..

parc;673576 said:
M3?ooohhh,not currently.my next target.. :D

p/s;i think i should change my avatar..

No, not change avatar, should change your vehicle to same as your avatar .. LOL ! Sorry for OT !

Top Bottom