STOLEN Aug 23 - Blue E39, cream interior, new paint, V8 heart

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
vincent;766191 said:
the most significant will be the manual 6 speed gearbox for V8 engine . so guys look out if someone is selling the gearbox the item mostly is from this car as this kindl of gearbox is not something we can find any other day
Wait, so this "528i" is actually converted to a M62 engine? That's going to be hard for them to hide their source if they try and sell its rare parts to any eagle eyed buyer. Bros, keep a close eye out at those half cut shops and second hand parts dealers. There is no way these guys can sell off this car with such a huge and rare engine in one piece without any suspicions and red flags raised.

I've seen this car while it's being sprayed in my painter's shop. Took some pics while i was there. Yup, rare manual 6 speeder V8 plonked and if i'm not mistaken he told me it's the X6 Blue color code.

Here's some pointers on what to lookout for...

The interior:

bl2.jpg

bl1.jpg

The rear brake rotors have drilled holes on it and the front runs on 540 rotors if i remember correctly:

bl3.jpg

I feel sorry to what had happened to the owner. Like many had said, the thief will have hard time to sell the parts in open market as they are very rare. I'll do what I can to help find the car.

I'm just curious on the thief main intention. Either breaking into the house or stealing the car?

It really horrifying to know u have lost your car, what more with all the important items. hope the police nab these mother f!@#.

Sorry to hear of your predicament bro ... really knw how u feel as I hv been thru it myself albeit not as bad as wht you hv gone thru :frown: ... Will surely look out for the car and my buddies2 the same too ....

vincent;766321 said:
the way i look at it is just for the car

a white fully loaded ACS e36 also was hijacked sometime back ... till today it's not being found ...

so to find these back, it's gonna be a miracle..

unstopables_7;766388 said:
Iceman which area was the e36 been hijacked?

just before the batu 3 syah alam tol gate ...there is a sports shop and shell petrol station there ...

I would rather lost my car rather than my works. 4 years of work inside a laptop ???

I've been using DropBox.com to store my researchs, docs, proposals, tech design...never-never save on My Documents folder again. Just my 2 cents

It's free for 5GB :D

Indeed, four years of .doc, .xls, .ppt.......not to mention some jpg, mov, avi, mpg, rm, etc are not replaceable at any cost.
I'm only glad no one was hurt in the incident.
Thinking on the brighter side, E39 and Boxter gone, giving way for new projects.

Could be the same bastards that tried to break into my place a week before, hence my quote the police are fracking useless
Made a report and they didn't even bother to come by. Atop employing primary 5 rejects!!
And I have photos of one Chinese asshole robber on my cam!
And their car number plate white Honda
Oh and I live 2 rows away from Selesa 2

Disable the auto pagar just incase and use pad lock. Most auto gate have manual override.

Sorry to hear this.
Police only will come if involve sharp object. Break in is normal case for them.
When u report need to say saw knife or parang with these guys.

Top Bottom