STOLEN Aug 23 - Blue E39, cream interior, new paint, V8 heart

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
My dear friend lost his newly painted car last night at his home, Taman Gembira. lost his ipad2, dell notebook, autogate remote and all spare keys to two other cars. BMW enthusiast will know how to identify as it come with unique exhaust, v8 heart, M5 blue, we will share his VIN number with workshop.Suspects are 2 Chinese guy, who with good knowledge of BMW.http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26067&d=1345768037https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151484863455910&set=a.461962270909.249925.699815909&type=1

BMW E39 528i Stolen

Hi all,

Last night, my friend's house was broken into at Taman Gembira, Kuchai Lama. His bright blue E39, with number plate WGS 6226 was driven off his porch, together with iPad2, work laptop, spare keys for his 2 other cars and spare house keys with remote control.

His E39 has distinctive blue colour as shown in the picture attached. The interior is beige with black roof liner. Front headlights are pre facelift, while the rear lights are face lifted. M sport bumpers all around and does not have the side strip and side step.

Please help to spread the word around and if you spot the car, please alert the police.

Thank you and appreciate it very much.

View attachment 26067

Sorry to hear that..hope the police will find away to catch the culprit.

Feel sorry for the predicament, pray hard that they will be nabbed soon..

damm ..must be the case of using an autogate which could be easily pulled open if not being locked with a padlock ...

That sucks.. Sincerely feel for owner's heartache.

Hope he change all his banking account passwords or disable them completely.

Slightly off-topic.

However regarding the laptop, advise others reading this to use encryption for sensitive data. I am surprised your company does not have a policy to encrypt it to prevent data loss.

www.trucrypt.com is good & free.

I deeply feel sorry for this guy. Will keep a look out for the car. And i believe if everyone of us, keep a look out for this car in workshops or chop shop or any where for that matter, we will definitely get this car back. So come on people, lets do our utmost best to help this guy out. Also pls spread this news out on the facebook, twitter and lets go for a nationwide lookout.

anaksarawak;766077 said:
My dear friend lost his newly painted car last night at his home, Taman Gembira.

lost his ipad2, dell notebook, autogate remote and all spare keys to two other cars.

BMW enthusiast will know how to identify as it come with unique exhaust, v8 heart, M5 blue, we will share his VIN number with workshop.

Suspects are 2 Chinese guy, who with good knowledge of BMW.

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151484863455910&set=a.461962270909.249925.699815909&type=1

Please be informed that the insurance company won't pay for your car, which got robbed. They pay if your car was stolen.

Your title was Robbery at Taman Gembira, but the content mentioned "thief", not "robber". I think you mean "thievery at Taman Gembira", right? Better make clear in police report as well for insurance claim.

Good luck.

smike;766146 said:
I deeply feel sorry for this guy. Will keep a look out for the car. And i believe if everyone of us, keep a look out for this car in workshops or chop shop or any where for that matter, we will definitely get this car back.
The feeling's mutual. Also keep a close eye for suspiciously cheap secondhand E39 parts being sold. A more common tactic car thieves practice is to strip and sell off the car's parts individually.

dude the report there shows 24 August 2012 right OR am i seeing something else there ...

if it's 24 August won't be today later in the night ?? 7-8 pm is yet to come ... happy hour time ?

the date was a type , the incident happen on the 23rd august which is yesterday night .

he is a forummer here also . this car worth something so if this car is not found the parts will be everywhere in the marketplace ie mudah and all . the most significant will be the manual 6 speed gearbox for V8 engine . so guys look out if someone is selling the gearbox the item mostly is from this car as this kindl of gearbox is not something we can find any other day .

thanks guys .

iceman ,
this car have the same colour like your e36 . and the most significant is the colour and the prefacelift front lights with orange signal .

vincent;766193 said:
iceman ,
this car have the same colour like your e36 . and the most significant is the colour and the prefacelift front lights with orange signal .

vincent ...no worries ..such colour is easily spotted and will surely keep an eye on it ...

What a bad & sad news for an awesome E39. Is it related to the paint shop since it was newly spray?
Hope it will recover soon.

bmw7833;766086 said:
They definitely will come back for more.

U must jaga2 lar coz E39 is highly sought hehe

Top Bottom