Steering

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E46 2.2

Club Guest
Afternoon All,Got a problem with my steering..My steering/power steering got a weird soundWhen the car stopped or when im wanted to park the car either from the front or reverse,the steering will make a "Ngoonggg - Ngoongg" sound! sound like running of Power steering fuel.It only happend when im wanted to park the car, but when im driving, connering, making a U-Turn, the sound cant be hear at all....Any 1 knows what is the ProB???

better check ur powers steering pump. the last time i had this was the pump was leakin hence no power steering fluid.

karate beside power steering pump what else?? coz i just refill the fluid just now..the sound still remain.

e46 2.2... if the sound persist most prob the pump needs replacing. b4 tht check tht all the hose are connected properly too..

Karate Noted on that thanx bro..

Will BOOM the car dealer coz the car still under warranty..

u welcome bro.... i just got my car back fr the dealer too... :) was under warranty .... they had to change a few things...

nice car u hv there... always wanted black but alas had to settle for silver...

Thanks Bro..Any pic of your car??

Will make an appoinment with the Workshop most prob next week, Aircond Belting got sound, Power steering heavy & few more complaint..

will try to get a pix of my car n post it... good luck with the complaints... but once everythin settled, damn nice to drive

Top Bottom