steering acceleration

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chaersha

Club Guest
just bought 320i 2.2 tiptronic year 2001. i experienced unstable steering acceleration especially when the road condition is bad.i never drive a car with DSC system.Is it normal under DSC system?or there are other problems such as tyre condition or other things.i have checked the tyre and its ok.DSC sensor is new anyway.The problem is unconfortable and its more dangerous in a high speed driving.it just like somebody pull your steering to the other way while the road is straight.imaginethat happen in the 180km per hour driving!could somebody advise on this.thanks in advance.

Don't think that has to do with the DSC. Check your tyre alignment and balancing maybe?

I have gone up to 210km/h and no such problems on my 325. Still could go more but I ran out of road (and guts! :))

chaersha;387060 said:
just bought 320i 2.2 tiptronic year 2001. i experienced unstable steering acceleration especially when the road condition is bad.i never drive a car with DSC system.Is it normal under DSC system?or there are other problems such as tyre condition or other things.i have checked the tyre and its ok.DSC sensor is new anyway.The problem is unconfortable and its more dangerous in a high speed driving.it just like somebody pull your steering to the other way while the road is straight.imaginethat happen in the 180km per hour driving!could somebody advise on this.thanks in advance.

1)have u checked yr alignment?
2)too high tyre pressure might be the culprit as well
3) lower arm+bush condition to check too..
4)absobers
5)steering rack

better bring your beb to go for medical check ups bro. too many possibilities to mention...tq

make sure you go to ATM first bro...first check will be the killer also...hehehe I spend 6k for first check hehehe....

1. Absorber
2. Bush (1 pair)
3. Lower arm (1 pair)
4. Expension Tank
5. ATF change
6. ATF cooler
7. Hoses...

Top Bottom