Starting them young.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ALBundy

Founding Member
Nowdays getting cancer, heart attacks before one turns 40 seems to be the norm... LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Bobby Brown spent a night in the hospital after suffering a mild heart attack, his attorney said Wednesday.
art.brown.ap.jpg
Singer Bobby Brown is recovering, and thanking his fans for their support.
corner_wire_BL.gif
Brown had severe chest pains Tuesday night and was taken to two hospitals. He was admitted to Tarzana Regional Medical Center in the San Fernando Valley."This morning they did diagnose him as suffering from a mild heart attack ... they attributed (it) to stress and diet," said his attorney, Phaedra Parks, in Atlanta.His father and brother stayed with Brown and he was released Wednesday morning in good condition, Parks said."He is in great spirits, he's doing very well," she said. "He's speaking with family members."Brown thanked fans for their good wishes and hoped to make a scheduled performance Saturday in Los Angeles, his attorney said."He just wants the fans to know that he is definitely going to come back full speed ahead," Parks said.Brown, 38, lives in Southern California. He is the former husband of Whitney Houston and is seeking custody of their teenage daughter.

From his prosperous looking cheeks, you can guess the condition of his heart... :wink:

We must know how to treasure our life. Just dunno what will happen next and we must enjoy every moment of it :)

....I think we need to be careful of Lifestyle related cars too....aftreward no money see doctor...kekekkekekeke

I had a friend who had a heart attack at 24... one of the fittest and healthiest living people I know.
If it's your time then it's your time... Eat, Drink and be Merry...
live everyday as if tomorrow never comes, forgive and be forgiven.

Maintain yourself like you maintain your car. When time's up, do your medical check. Parts that need to repair, replace or restore, just do it! Do not stinge when it comes to our life. Live long to enjoy the coming UDM models!

My friends colleague died of a heart attack in office yesterday....2 days before Raya, Sad. He was 45 yrs old. Apparently, he doesnt drink, smoke and leads a healthy life.

I think stress contributes more to bad health, and high blood pressure. So, one can seem to lead a healthy life but if he doesn't check on the silent killers, then...

Yes, stress in our life can contribute to a lot of diseases. So we must learn how to destress and relax ourselves more.

Top Bottom