SRS issue

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

evox2

Club Guest
The SRS light sometimes is on & off. Sometimes shake the driver seat belt it is okay again. Anyone face this problem before?

srs light normal

evox2;407814 said:
The SRS light sometimes is on & off. Sometimes shake the driver seat belt it is okay again. Anyone face this problem before?

my ride too face the same problem....well bmw srs is very sensitive .... leave it alone or get someone to reset it .... should be ok...otherwise to change the whole wire system will cost about 600 ringgit....ur choice.... i reset mine and left it alone....

SRS as in airbag? Sometimes the cable gets tangled up or worse, just snaps due to age. Happened to my ex-E46 before and cost me a bomb even though I complained I never used the airbag before, why should it break down?

How to reset it? My mech tried clear with GT1 but it still come back? Can just disable the warning?? One more thing, if clear the SRS warning, if really crash will the air bag deploy??

evox2;408059 said:
How to reset it? My mech tried clear with GT1 but it still come back? Can just disable the warning?? One more thing, if clear the SRS warning, if really crash will the air bag deploy??

Might need to change the sensor. The airbag will still deploy even light is illuminated.

Top Bottom