Sport Spring For E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hkh_88

Club Guest
sifus, what is the different between 6 potter n 4 potter??can i install E30 6 potter sport spring at my 4 potter??any effect? :blink:

yup,i think the rebound will be off if u use a 4 potter spring on a 6 pottter and vice versa.

but i think using a 6 potter spring on a four potter is ok,coz evn less rebound i think.....

though i dont recommend it.just go for the 4 potter spring if ur a 4 potter lah.... ;)

handling sifu's....if i am wrong on this......pardon me. :D

Originally posted by tyke@Dec 28 2005, 11:18 PM
yup,i think the rebound will be off if u use a 4 potter spring on a 6 pottter and vice versa.

but i think using a 6 potter spring on a four potter is ok,coz evn less rebound i think.....

though i dont recommend it.just go for the 4 potter spring if ur a 4 potter lah.... ;)

handling sifu's....if i am wrong on this......pardon me. :D
:dunno: :blink: not understand

MR tyke
i also not understand-leh :blink:

actually i also not understand what is 4 and 6 potter :blink:

there are some 4 potter running 6 potter spring and it's ok. the front MIGHT sit slightly higher but according to the hardcore E30 fellas in the US, they are OK with it.

Originally posted by fabianyee@Dec 30 2005, 03:09 AM
there are some 4 potter running 6 potter spring and it's ok. the front MIGHT sit slightly higher but according to the hardcore E30 fellas in the US, they are OK with it.
thanks alot , nanti belanja Teh 'o' ais Limao :p :p

Originally posted by joe_myinc@Dec 30 2005, 05:07 PM
brother
how about 6 cylinder using 4 cylinder front spring?
6 cylinder engine using 4 cylinder springs? What do u think would happen??

the front will sit lower than usual... and there are other consequences when that happened.

i dont think its a good idea to use 4pot springs on a 6pot , there are a lot of precious items at the bottom of your engine...

Originally posted by hkh_88@Jan 4 2006, 12:47 PM
so u guys means ok to use 6pot spring on 4pot :yes!:
answer is yes. especially so if you're buying used springs.

bro better for go the 4 pot spring for your 4 pot car la, safer and no problems

6pot on 4 pot i have no idea

yes, you are true ,i'm buying used, so no choice, juz wanna know only.
Anyway, thanks for good help :)

Top Bottom