Calling all EIBACH PRO KIT Owner ....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
leakwoon,

risk and rewards, my fren.

4 eibach pro kit ----> risk is outweighted by rewards.

running on 18 as well. had lots of butterflies when i finally decided to install. blow so much money, have to worry about every single thing i have heard about the pro kit. scrapping lar, stress on bearing lar, bumpy lar, lose power lar. you name it man

the minute i drove out of the tyre place -- until now ----> :D

yes we do become somewhat an 'obstacle driver' sometimes but what the heck.

ps it's not half as bad as they say it is. it's not even a quarter.

go for it man, and never look back. even if you do your face would also be like this ----> :D

lol

i worry cant even drive up to my permanent parking space in my office which is a spiral type of multi story parking lo

bro...its not so damn lowered la....juz nice...i advice u to see other forumer car that have being lowered with eibach....i thought it will slam but it juz lower ur car perfectly....go for it bro...

aiyo.. no need to scare wan la.. yr spiral parking in AMcorp no prob wan ma... if kena also,, park outside lor.. open space so many bays there.. apa takut le..!

:)

dear leakwoon ,
dont need to worry about all tht . after changing it keep the ori spring , when u feel you car cannot go to your usual place becoz car too low , change it back to ori spring then sell the eibach spring . sure got people buy wan . but i bet u wont take out anymore once u put the eibach for sure .......hahaha

soli haa...tumpang sket :)

how much they charge (labour cost) to change all the absobers if we have already EIBACH PRO KIT?

lol...

any forumer with lower eibach kind enuff to share the experiece to go into parking?

be frank also lo :p

i got suckjeschen, leakwoon,

some1 take you in their eibach'ed' car and drive you into and out of your parking lot lo.

as for other parking lot, they can 'put their horse come'. i not scared ar!

worse come to worse i just jack the car up and spray some tar on the scrapped part. wala! as good as new.

ps. seriously we all not scared parking one lar. just a small teeny weeny touch of apprehension when it comes to high looking bumps at places we have NOT been before. most of the time nothing happens 1! - even if we tot something might happen as the bump look like its designed to kill eibachs business.

go man!

Dear Leakwoon

Haiyoo... Dun worry so much la brother.. never used Eibach before but after reading comments from the forummer I believe is not a big problem. What Vincent posting is rite.. Dun like, sell la.. Or maybe you can try M-Tech spring. I using it now.. Low, but not as low as eibach pro kit.. B)

Post you pic...

like Nik said this topic has been dicussed, if you are getting lowered springs please make sure you match with the appropriate absorbers.

the spring rate of stock and lowered are different, the damping rate of stock absorbers and performance ones are different.

email the tuning houses ask them what is a good combo for what you want. errr do you know what you want?

Originally posted by leakwoon@Apr 12 2006, 08:00 AM
bro skar19

i stick to the look n comfort

performance wise i always can compromise

:D
Dear Leakwoon

I think M-Tech is comfort and got the look too.. :D If I upgrade to 18" I'll change my spring and with appropriate absorbers as bro skar19 quote.. :D

Hmmm you must be in quite alot of doubts. To be honest, even the Eibach/ Bilsein combo is not low enough. Im still researching on other matches to get just a little lower.

I heard Eibach/Koni might be able to get that little bit lower. Still looking into that. Does anyone know?

You might not like the M-Tech Abs & Spring combo (only my opinion). The gap between tyre n arch still too big. not nice la....

I honestly dont think you will have much problems with the Eibach/Bilstein. Just go for it. But dont say i didnt warn you about wanting to go lower. Hahha...

Happy thinking.

Jon

Top Bottom