spare part shops in Singapore

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stevenallgood

Club Guest
Dear Bros,I believe quite a few are buying spare part for own use. Can anybody help but providing some of the spare part shops in Singapore.Thank you.

Parts shop:
Goldenlink Auto Pte Ltd
261 Waterloo Street #01-30 180261
Singapore
+65 63371133

Sin Guan Hin Auto Parts Co
45 Cuff Road 209754
Singapore
24 Veerasamy Road 207329
Singapore
+65 62981222

Eng Soon Auto Pte Ltd
1090 Serangoon Road
Singapore 328192
+65 6291 7775

I believe scrapyards are better and cheaper in Malaysia. If you need to look around, go to Propel. I don't find the price there cheap:
www.propel-auto.com

Forgot to mention, you can always call them and enquiry about the part no. price and availability. Part no can be found on realoem.com or bmwfans.info. :)

GearOSv2;535392 said:
Parts shop:
Goldenlink Auto Pte Ltd
Singapore
+65 63371133

45 Cuff Road 209754
Singapore
24 Veerasamy Road 207329
Singapore
+65 62981222

Eng Soon Auto Pte Ltd
1090 Serangoon Road
Singapore 328192
+65 6291 7775

I believe scrapyards are better and cheaper in Malaysia. If you need to look around, go to Propel. I don't find the price there cheap:
www.propel-auto.com

.....:top:

Very sharp information!

Thank you very much for the info and quick reply. I am looking at buying
B4 or B6 F & R absorber and the front upper & lower arms for E60.
Any indication of a fair price to pay here or in Singapore.

Thanks again.

stevenallgood;535658 said:
Thank you very much for the info and quick reply. I am looking at buying
B4 or B6 F & R absorber and the front upper & lower arms for E60.
Any indication of a fair price to pay here or in Singapore.

Thanks again.

Be careful if u want to buy absorbers from SG, custom is intelligent nowadays.

Actually if u compare to KL the price in SG would not be much different. U hv to think bout any defect if happened for warranty purposes. I personally experienced few times on Bilstien B8 absober & other electronic items. Lucky I'm in JB but still troublesome since you hv to go back & return the faulty parts & wait for warranty claim to approve which may take few months. In meantime you hv to buy new part again & wait them to reinburse yr money if the claim successful. Not to mention the hassle of goin thru custom nowadays. BMW7833 speaks from his experience too.:smokin:

initialM;535699 said:
Actually if u compare to KL the price in SG would not be much different. U hv to think bout any defect if happened for warranty purposes. I personally experienced few times on Bilstien B8 absober & other electronic items. Lucky I'm in JB but still troublesome since you hv to go back & return the faulty parts & wait for warranty claim to approve which may take few months. In meantime you hv to buy new part again & wait them to reinburse yr money if the claim successful. Not to mention the hassle of goin thru custom nowadays. BMW7833 speaks from his experience too.:smokin:

......:32:

initialM;535699 said:

With your experience, what are the items that's worth to bring in from Singapore?

Spark plugs
Interior parts ie cup holder?
Lightings parts ie LED lights?

The general rule is:
For basic common consumeables like air filter, oil filter, belt tensioner, suspension bushings, etc. the price difference is so small, that they are likely to be more expensive in Singapore due to the GST.

Those replacement parts that are rarely needed like suspension height sensors, wheel speed sensors, interior control panels, instrument panel, power window components, electronic systems (EWS, ABS, LCM) are significantly cheaper in Singapore despite the GST. From my checks with Eng Soon, some rare parts can reach 20% cheaper there.

Oh yeah, and TWS oil is almost half price down there.

But it's best to do your own comparisons. Call up to check before making any decision where to get it.

GearOSv2;535392 said:
Parts shop:
Goldenlink Auto Pte Ltd
Singapore
+65 63371133

45 Cuff Road 209754
Singapore
24 Veerasamy Road 207329
Singapore
+65 62981222

Eng Soon Auto Pte Ltd
1090 Serangoon Road
Singapore 328192
+65 6291 7775

www.propel-auto.com

Hi...GearOSv2 and a very good day to you.

Truly wish to say thank you for your info and i truly hope

they will be able to give a good price for the BMW parts.

So mean time, take care and have a good day,

Yours Truly,

Linda Buang

Top Bottom