something interesting for yr BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW6161

Club Guest
Hi guy, just found something interesting in Chinese forum and translated to English. According to the site is only for AUDI, BMW, BENZ with intelligent gearbox.1. turn the key to the position before start up the vehicle, make sure the engine is not running and almost all the lights in meter display are on 2. wait until all the lights off (self detecting program ends)3. Depress the accelerating pedal to the very button and hold for 25 second4. released the pedal5. take out the key and sit on the car 6. wait for another 1 min7. restart your vehicle as normal8. Ready to move and you would found it smoother on the road.

BMW6161;336460 said:
Hi guy, just found something interesting in Chinese forum and translated to English. According to the site is only for AUDI, BMW, BENZ with intelligent gearbox.

1. turn the key to the position before start up the vehicle, make sure the engine is not running and almost all the lights in meter display are on
2. wait until all the lights off (self detecting program ends)
3. Depress the accelerating pedal to the very button and hold for 25 second
4. released the pedal
5. take out the key and sit on the car
6. wait for another 1 min
7. restart your vehicle as normal
8. Ready to move and you would found it smoother on the road.

As i know, u not need to take out the key after u press the pedal, juz crank ur engine directly after step 4.

there is a lot of hidden functions on all BMW's.. it's usually on TIS...

new'er models has more complex ways.. it's usually for the technician on the field without the GT1..

BMW6161;336460 said:
Hi guy, just found something interesting in Chinese forum and translated to English. According to the site is only for AUDI, BMW, BENZ with intelligent gearbox.

1. turn the key to the position before start up the vehicle, make sure the engine is not running and almost all the lights in meter display are on
2. wait until all the lights off (self detecting program ends)
3. Depress the accelerating pedal to the very button and hold for 25 second
4. released the pedal
5. take out the key and sit on the car
6. wait for another 1 min
7. restart your vehicle as normal
8. Ready to move and you would found it smoother on the road.

I try these menthods to reset my gearbox. But I found tat my batterry check light, lubricant check light & mileage indictor still 'on' after I wait for more than 1 min at step No.2

Sifu, can tell me tat any thins wrong??:stupid:

no wonder it is such a pleasure to drive, after my wifey curi curi take it for a spin...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom