soft top protector coating

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kennytey

Club Guest
Do any one have any recomended product for soft top protector. when my soft top is new it repeal water perfectly but now I think it need a new coating of treament. I have try a few brand (autogym and scothguard is not cheap) but it was never as perfect as when it was new:confused: . any cabrio fever sifu can give me some infor or help on this.

i got the same hell as u bro..u can try to get some car care products which is original from bmw...

BMW actually sells the softop care kit which includes a cleaner and a water repellent product etc etc

mine is the origin from the factory,mohair...get those care product from bmw...it does work..n it work best on the original soft-top..i have tried them..n it works..

Thanks a lot to every one especialy whoever reply to me.

I have just place an order from my ex.dealer who sell me the soft top from Califonia. he claim that that is what he apply on the new top before selling out, so I will give it a try and will update with your if this is work as what i expected.

Marry X'mas and happy new year to everyone.

How do you know what fabric is your hardtop?

Im using the e46 cabrio.

I went to 1Utama there and was looking thru the products but werent sure which is suitabe..

btw...how much is the original bmw cleaner?

kennytey;183111 said:
Thanks a lot to every one especialy whoever reply to me.

I have just place an order from my ex.dealer who sell me the soft top from Califonia. he claim that that is what he apply on the new top before selling out, so I will give it a try and will update with your if this is work as what i expected.

Marry X'mas and happy new year to everyone.

yep thanks to share info on this forum, good stuffs.
Hei kenny, is that your topless in your signature pic??? nice car. Any pictures to share to all?? Saw you are from Jb, which part?? coz i'm from jb but now working in KL. Maybe one day i go down to JB so we can go toplesss.:top:
cheers mate.

RAMOURA;297904 said:
yep thanks to share info on this forum, good stuffs.
Hei kenny, is that your topless in your signature pic??? nice car. Any pictures to share to all?? Saw you are from Jb, which part?? coz i'm from jb but now working in KL. Maybe one day i go down to JB so we can go toplesss.:top:
cheers mate.

Great!!! I am around Johor Jaya / Mount Austin . hope to see you soon keep in touch especialy when you back in JB. Thanks Bro.

Hello, my name is Damion|Hi, my name is Damion|Hello, I'm Damion|Hi, I'm Damion

Hello everybody, my name is Damion, and I'm glad to join your conmunity,
and wish to assit as far as possible.

Hello, I'm Danny

Hello everybody, my name is Daniel, and I'm glad to join your community,
Wish to assist as far as possible.

first of all - Make love, not war! )) and the second - my modest plavix )))

Top Bottom