Shipping from Singapore to KL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ade

Club Guest
Anybody could advise how to bring 4 complete wheels to Malaysia from Singapore and what's the cost? I got a contact who can bring things over to Malaysia but he can't do rims...too big.Thanks!

How about any express courier services?

You might also want to take into account the taxes involved to bring rims into Malaysia.

seewai;647176 said:
How about any express courier services?

You might also want to take into account the taxes involved to bring rims into Malaysia.

I believe that's the point he alrdy know that's why he ask did someone may know any lubang to get it in without tax i guess.

go in without a spare wheel and out with 1.. hehehe... 4 times kautim... :p

if tax also nvm...got invoice to determine how much tax needed to be paid...

fabianyee;647234 said:
go in without a spare wheel and out with 1.. hehehe... 4 times kautim... :p

Why so ma fan ? Put 4 unwanted wheels then change it to all need 4 wheels then just drive up from SG sure no charge and safe and save time as well.....................hahahahahhahhah

tweiboon;647257 said:
Why so ma fan ? Put 4 unwanted wheels then change it to all need 4 wheels then just drive up from SG sure no charge and safe and save time as well.....................hahahahahhahhah

Ur the man bro:rock:

tweiboon;647257 said:

If it's BMW wheels, no wheel is unwanted.... If proton wheels then easy lah... :p

fabianyee;647302 said:
If it's BMW wheels, no wheel is unwanted.... If proton wheels then easy lah... :p

Got let, BMW e39 original wheel really alot of ppl dont want de leh..................somemore if u can get it from Klang is super cheap as well leh.

How cheap is cheap? 4 wheels plus tyres against paying the tax, which is cheaper?

Just call DHL SG, tell them you want to use ROAD EXPRESS and want to do a cash pickup. Pack your rims, then just wait for DHL guy to come, pay...and DHL will pick up and send to KL. You just have to arrange for a SG fren to pay +pack the rims

bmw7833;647698 said:
Which chop shop?

I forget which chop shop already .............. i saw this is when i drove e36. That moment i also looking for rims but at the end never buy it is because prepared to change to e39. The seller said the rims is not hard enough so you cannot hit the hole. Simply a small hole will damage the rims.

Top Bottom