Sharknose

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

devilsadvocate

Club Guest
got a sudden bug (read itch) to get a sharknose. have not much knowledge except for what has been gained here, from uncle wikiseng and other relatives from the WWW. meant to see a car last weekend at sg buloh country resort. freaking rain and terrible terrific. called the guy on Sunday - and he told me someone C&C the car already. the responding to an add in the MTrader went to see a car in OKR. car has been downgraded from 633 to 628. Current owner does not seem to know why?real scrappy condition. rear left wall - heavily cemented. Boot lining rusted. Not too sure about the undercarriage though. damn crows were using it as their toilet. owner asking for 18K but heavily nego'able'. She was like "pay me anything and please drive the car away". what do you guys think is it worth the effort of being restored? and what would be a sensible offer to her?i have not really done any restorarion work of any kind before- hence this would be the first time. the other alternative is a 633csi for sale in Sg Petani - not sure if still around but the seller is my classmate - need to visit drift.com.my again. he was asking MYR 2XK. if all fails - may resort to a e30 coupe. cheers and thanks for all the help.

you are talking about Miss Pushpa's car....yes the car is bad.. very bad...

yah bro - she did tell me a bunch of guys had come and seen the car earlier.

reckon its worth it - or way too much headache?

hahaha... well.. i have not seen the car in flesh but a few of my friends did and said not worth the money. the last time my friend offered 5k.. hahahaha.. she said she got buyer for 15k and we told her to sell...

save some money and buy a better one.. not worth the hassle. u can buy one for around 25k to 30k!

she pulling a fast one.

she actually offerred 12K last Saturday.

went home thought about it and when the Sg Buloh one tak jadi on Sunday oferred her 6K - she sent a sms - dont joke and dont waste my time - hahaha

ok point noted - will see if can contact friend in SP and view the car during diwali.

cheers mate.

will be good to get some one to estimate the cost to do the restoration and compare...

Top Bottom