Sewjin the Newbie From UTM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

sewjin

Club Guest
Er.. hello guys. My name is sewjin and I'm studying in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). Don't know where is that? Well don't sweat it, I get that all the time. I'm a 3rd year pure mechanical engineering student and also a member of the Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) in UTM.I bet you guys are asking what's an undergrad with no $$$ and no car doing in this forum. Well we (SAE) are organizing a talk on cars, more specifically biodiesel, hybrid and hydrogen types. Ya know, those save-the-environment type of cars. We are still in the process of getting the speakers for the hybrid and hydrogen types. We also wanted to end that talk with a bang, something big, something exciting, something like.. a car stunt show. And that's where you guys come in.I was wondering if any of you guys specialize in doing stunt shows. And if it's possible, can I have the e-mail or maybe the phone number of the right person I should talk to about this?

paging for zoggee... paging for zoggee...

somebody is looking for you..

jarance;240771 said:
paging for zoggee... paging for zoggee...

somebody is looking for you..

yeah, zoggee is the man :top:

This is how he normally rolls...yellow E30 and all :laugh: He can do this stuff in his sleep :rolleyes:

Sewjin, you can be the guy in the go kart, under the 2 cars :D

stunt.jpg

Welcome u 1st..

i am ex-student UTM, juz grad two yrs ago..

Kampateh my junior..

Actually not me...I love to but not in the Lunar month of Hungry Ghost. * scared la*

I can actually hook you up with High Performance Challenge and the guys in Race Rally Research.

My driving is consider a small peanuts to them.

Zoggee, how about a car pulling a skateboard.......u be the driver, I will be the skateboarder (not that I know how to skateboard)

Yah, look for justin..Very cool his car park in UTM.

bmw7833;240949 said:
Yah, look for justin..Very cool his car park in UTM.

bro, i happen to saw a dark blue/black E21 driven a malay gal in campus and also saw da car at E n E faculty car park. U seen it b4? Perhaps i can give her a club sticker.

By da way, do u hav a club sticker? If not can always meet up and get it from me.

sewjin;240770 said:
Er.. hello guys. My name is sewjin and I'm studying in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). Don't know where is that? Well don't sweat it, I get that all the time. I'm a 3rd year pure mechanical engineering student and also a member of the Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE) in UTM.

I bet you guys are asking what's an undergrad with no $$$ and no car doing in this forum. Well we (SAE) are organizing a talk on cars, more specifically biodiesel, hybrid and hydrogen types. Ya know, those save-the-environment type of cars. We are still in the process of getting the speakers for the hybrid and hydrogen types. We also wanted to end that talk with a bang, something big, something exciting, something like.. a car stunt show. And that's where you guys come in.

I was wondering if any of you guys specialize in doing stunt shows. And if it's possible, can I have the e-mail or maybe the phone number of the right person I should talk to about this?

u r the member of that society

i m the graduted from automotive engineering
hehe..................:smokin:

welcome bro....................:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom