Selling off my E46 M3 .....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

tony5050

Club Guest
hi guys, is sad to do so but really have no choice. See if i've got any luck here to find her a new owner. Anyway, this are the pics i posted in the forum earlier http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16058 Some specs on the car itself: Manufactured: May 2002 ( stamped on the chasis )SMG IIFull options model with TV, electronic seats Full leather Mods: 1) Vorsteiner Carbon GTR hood2) Full carbon CSL trunk ( painted )3) Replicas CSL front bumper 4) Replicas full carbon CSL rear diffuser5) Volks Racing TE37 19" wheels6) Beilstein PSS 9 suspension7) Front ALCON 6 pot brake system8) DMS Automotive UK, Mr Rob reprogramme ECU setting9) Carbon interior trim10) SuperSprint exhaust system ( From cat back, mid pipe, to Muffler )11) M3 Volker Plugs with Voltage stabilizer12)Lightweight pulleys13) ....loads more....those lil' tit bits14) Original Harmon Kardon system with upgraded loud speakers + External Amp. for 12" Rockford woofer for pre-party!!..hehe PLUS: All the Stock original parts for the above mentioned modified parts. Car's clocked 70K miles, mostly D'sara - Shah Alam distance. Genuine mileage.Full service history with receipt from BMW Malaysia. Please PM me for the price and the car shall be available for Viewing after next week in Damansara Area after working hours.Looking for genuine buyer here. Cheers!!:listen:

Hey Tony,

Thats a beautiful car, very nicely modded.

Best of luck with the sale.

JKay

Hope you dont mind, just makes it easier to view IMO :)

DSC00870.jpg

SANY0058.jpg

SANY0062.jpg

DSC03548.jpg

DSC03042.jpg

DSC03038.jpg

one of kind ///M..saw it few times since i live around damansara..free bump bro...

Man, thats hot. What an awesome beast uve got there bro!! Free bump to you!! :top:

wow sluuuuuuuurrrpy nice ride tony..............good luck

ICEMAN 13;280872 said:
kaizer635 is looking for one .....

I may also be looking for one, but am waiting to see if I am staying in Malaysia or not. If I'm staying, then I will be looking for a car, and M3 is top of my list

Sweet ride.. love the colour combi... luck with the sale!

Thanks for the comments guys!!!..wish me luck in my sale, so sad to let her go...arrghgh!!

tony5050;281283 said:
Thanks for the comments guys!!!..wish me luck in my sale, so sad to let her go...arrghgh!!

If you dont mind me asking, how come you have to sell? Pity

Yes bro, my brother in law will be in touch with me on thursday regarding your M3. Will contact u as soon as possible,

Hi Kaiza,

Sure, just give me a call but i will be in Bali from Friday to Monday. ANything just text me on my mobile. Thanks

Jkay,

ya bro..just bought a condo and my company bought me car too. Instead of having the M3 parked most of the time, i would rather sell it off and ease off some financial burden lo..;)

tony5050;281326 said:
Hi Kaiza,

Sure, just give me a call but i will be in Bali from Friday to Monday. ANything just text me on my mobile. Thanks

bro i lost your number la.. pls can u pm me your number.

Cheers.

tony5050;281328 said:
Jkay,

ya bro..just bought a condo and my company bought me car too. Instead of having the M3 parked most of the time, i would rather sell it off and ease off some financial burden lo..;)

I see bro. Well, really hope you find a good new home for her, preferrably through here. Nice car :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom