seech's E38 7**iL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seech

Club Guest
My Ultimate Driving Machine: 1996 E38 7**iL. Always wanted an E38, especially the LWB iL's and finally managed to get one in my perfect spec.Love the long, sleek looks of the E38. To me, still one of the best looking BMW's...Finally managed to take some shots after cleaning the beast...
DSCF2554.JPG
DSCF2559.JPG
DSCF2555.JPG
DSCF2560.JPG
DSCF2562.JPG
Love the massive twin exhaust tips!Need to work on the rims though....Haven't had time to do a complete detail just yet. Only managed this:http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?49912-Wetsanding-an-E38-and-Optimum-Coating...

Haha nice bro!

I saw a similar coloured E38 in SS2 last Sunday. Had the same rims at Yazmeen's ride though. :D

What rims you have in mind Seech? ACs, Style 32s, Alpinas? :biggrin:

Eggie86;778529 said:
Haha nice bro!

I saw a similar coloured E38 in SS2 last Sunday. Had the same rims at Yazmeen's ride though. :D

What rims you have in mind Seech? ACs, Style 32s, Alpinas? :biggrin:

Alpinas look lovely but too soft for practical use in KL....

Jag? Nice!!!! Much more fuel efficient than your E32. :)

Seech, looking good. Spot on the rim change bro....I had the exact E65 rims on mine too....it just had to go!!! Seems like a AC kit, so need to go with AC or some real awesome staggered BBS application. Rear tailpipes IMHO are too big and rounded and should go with the AC rectangular type....then you have a beastly, yet refined look. No need to talk bout the glow on the car, between u n KC, that is a given!

ssmann;778539 said:
Seech, looking good. Spot on the rim change bro....I had the exact E65 rims on mine too....it just had to go!!! Seems like a AC kit, so need to go with AC or some real awesome staggered BBS application. Rear tailpipes IMHO are too big and rounded and should go with the AC rectangular type....then you have a beastly, yet refined look. No need to talk bout the glow on the car, between u n KC, that is a given!

Nah... I like the current bazooka style tips. :)

Need to consider the rims... something like kaniz wud b good.... ;-)

seech;778560 said:
Nah... I like the current bazooka style tips. :)

Need to consider the rims... something like kaniz wud b good.... ;-)
U Mean the Breyton's 20 in...:)

Jack, looking very lovely. Show some interior shots especially the massive rear leg room. I had a 735iL for a short period. You can practically walk into the rear living room like space of the rear.

Rims definately have to go. If you are keen I could hook you up with someone who has a set of 18'' AC Type II racings lying in his store room.

I cannot tahan anymore.....why, why la.... no more pictures I want to see it with my 2 eyes...

Nice colour too. Can be a mafia car....

kaniz;778612 said:
U Mean the Breyton's 20 in...:)
Already struggling to pay for petrol you want me to look for 20" tires??? :)

vixxx;778623 said:
nice brooo!!!

bmw7833;778629 said:
Sexxxy butt!
Tq. I hope you meant the car...

Vincent Hor;778639 said:
Jack, looking very lovely. Show some interior shots especially the massive rear leg room. I had a 735iL for a short period. You can practically walk into the rear living room like space of the rear.

Rims definately have to go. If you are keen I could hook you up with someone who has a set of 18'' AC Type II racings lying in his store room.
Unker. Malu to show interior. Haven't touched it yet. All I got done was the boot lid and sprayed the chrome strips on the doors matt black. Thought about blacking out the chrome around the windows also. Go for murdered out look....

AC II's? Dunno. Haven't quite thought about it but will probably be 18"s.

pussy;778642 said:
I cannot tahan anymore.....why, why la.... no more pictures I want to see it with my 2 eyes...

Nice colour too. Can be a mafia car....
Thanks pussy. Will see when can bring for TT or something...

seech;778536 said:
Alpinas look lovely but too soft for practical use in KL....

Jag? Nice!!!! Much more fuel efficient than your E32. :)

Haha. Oh well. It would probably set your car off really nicely though. :biggrin: Well, hope your rim hunt bears fruit Seech! Waiting with bated breath for the new set of shoes to match the awesome paintjob and bodykit. :adore:

Haha, smaller Jag but it doesn't give the same 'walk away do double/triple takes' after parking my car like the Alpina Wannabe gives...

Nice ride which will be given a lot TLC.

Buzz me when you back in JB. Must give the 7 long strech exercise

Nice one seech! Looks sicker than the one in 007's Tomorrow Never Dies! E38 and E39 are the best looking BMWs to be honest (E46 is like their baby brother lah. :D)

Btw, do share with us where you planning to black out the chrome bits around the windows. Went to my regular painter and he can't assure me that the paint wil stick/last on the chrome bits.

Eggie86;778671 said:
Haha. Oh well. It would probably set your car off really nicely though. :biggrin: Well, hope your rim hunt bears fruit Seech! Waiting with bated breath for the new set of shoes to match the awesome paintjob and bodykit. :adore:

Haha, smaller Jag but it doesn't give the same 'walk away do double/triple takes' after parking my car like the Alpina Wannabe gives...

I know what you mean.... can't stop looking at my 38... :)

initialM;778731 said:
Nice ride which will be given a lot TLC.

Buzz me when you back in JB. Must give the 7 long strech exercise

No worries bro. The 38 is really nice on the highways....

wingzee;778742 said:
Nice one seech! Looks sicker than the one in 007's Tomorrow Never Dies! E38 and E39 are the best looking BMWs to be honest (E46 is like their baby brother lah. :D)

Btw, do share with us where you planning to black out the chrome bits around the windows. Went to my regular painter and he can't assure me that the paint wil stick/last on the chrome bits.

I DIY'ed the chrome strips on the doors. It was painted before but flaking off so decided to take care of it myself. Quite easy to do. So far so good.

infinityKL;778751 said:
Nice Seech!

Beast indeed, inside. :)

That's classified..... sort of. ;-)

Why "7**"? So shy?
iL versions only came in 728, 730, 735, 740, 750 guise. :)

3er;778868 said:
Why "7**"? So shy?
iL versions only came in 728, 730, 735, 740, 750 guise. :)

Errr.... mine is 'special'..... not that I'm shy about putting down the last two digits. ;-)

..very brutal..i luv it..is this V12 variant ?? If so, may I tryyyyyyyyyyy ?? Real beauty.. E38's just blowing away all this new fat ass designed BMW's...

Top Bottom