Seat belt warning

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AiRBooM

Club Guest
Is there any way to disable the E90 lci seat belt warning sound ? or set the sound delay after the car run for some road only beep ? because it's quite annoying, I have a habit that usually i will drive off the car for some distance only i start to buckle up.and is there a setting to set the "gong" warning sound volume up or down? your input will be much appreciated :)

You can fasten your passenger's seatbelt to the driver's buckle. Its interchangeable =)
but its best if you just buckle your seat belt, every sec in your car even if its not moving,
anything can hit you...

powerlun;618097 said:
You can fasten your passenger's seatbelt to the driver's buckle. Its interchangeable =)
but its best if you just buckle your seat belt, every sec in your car even if its not moving,
anything can hit you...

From my experience it will turn off after 3-5 minutes of driving. Only the indicator of seatbelt left displayed on the IP.

JediM;619648 said:
are you all enthusiasts of seat belt-less driving?

No , just have a strange habit when i reach carpark and start looking for parking space , i will unfasten my seat belt first.

AiRBooM;620403 said:
No , just have a strange habit when i reach carpark and start looking for parking space , i will unfasten my seat belt first.

Changing the habit would be an easier, faster solution - lol

Not to mention, a better solution. I've seen some nasty accidents in car parks... particularly in KLCC and at Ikea.... scary...

Top Bottom