Saying Hi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

peonies

Club Guest
Hi all, been lurking around,about time to say hi-What do you drive: E46 M3-Male / FemaleFemale-Picture of you(optional)Luckily this is optional-Location:Damansara-Occupation:producer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:word of mouth and while googling for info-When was it?when was what? -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?learning more about the technical side of my car and who to call if it breaks down. haha. To begin with, car was passed on to me as a dear friend left the country. am keen to learn more about it instead of being another lady driver with a nice car but knows jack shit about what's under the hood.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?a nicer layout perhaps? :p-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?world peace! :rock::rock::rock:

join us this friday for TT in PJ and sun for breakfast drive ...check the meet-up threads

welcome to BMWCM

WOW, nice car and nice friend you got... anymore ah?

Welcome aboard MV BMWCM! I noticed you are from Damansara... sama sama kawan.

Cheers.....

bimmerholic;543078 said:
WElcome Welcome...wah M3....mind if i ask? what do you produce? :D

tv n film production. and no, it's not glamour . haha

ICEMAN 13;543085 said:
join us this friday for TT in PJ and sun for breakfast drive ...check the meet-up threads

welcome to BMWCM

perhaps later on when i have join officially :) still feeling my way around.

ArrioBMW;543219 said:
WOW, nice car and nice friend you got... anymore ah?

Welcome aboard MV BMWCM! I noticed you are from Damansara... sama sama kawan.

Cheers.....

hahaha, unfortunately only one. because he didn't wanna sell it, rather it be around if he's back one day, so i'm babysitting it for him. would that mean i'm not eligible to join as a proper member in future?

Dmsr is the place to be! :top:

peonies;543396 said:
hahaha, unfortunately only one. because he didn't wanna sell it, rather it be around if he's back one day, so i'm babysitting it for him. would that mean i'm not eligible to join as a proper member in future?

Dmsr is the place to be! :top:

Once you are in the UDM, you are welcome to join us... Hopefully someday we catch up in Damansara area for lunch with other members...

Top Bottom