Pon!..pon!.. astroboy says HI!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, ehh.. E87 sure or not u kena racunlah, if u got that budget try look for E90 bro. Cabut.

Same engine with E90 and multi link rear suspension which handles better than E90, plus the lighter chassis will definitely smoke a 320i E90 on any road condition.

My only worry for the car is after market spare parts availability after the warranty period. It will be a rare species on Malaysian road, that's for sure!

oh! like that ah! my fren want to sell his 06 A4 B7 Red Milleage done only 5K, bought brand new around 230K, now selling 160K interested pm me. Cabut, Phewwww.

Wah, good deal wor!

but A4 tak mau la... TT tak pa. :D

Welcome...

Dun forget today, Friday 16.11.07 T.T. will be at Aman Suria venue Kayu Nasi Kandar.

Time about 9.30pm. Please make your payments here for the Annual Dinner 2007.

Your Attention to the above is appreciated.:smokin:

Sell Avanza, I won't be able to buy UDM lio... until someone appoint me to become a CEO of a multinational company, then only I can afford a 7-seater UDM to cater for my family of 6 plus 1 maid.. :D Don't play play, my Avanza also rear wheel drive le.. :D

Without Avanza, how to travel around with a family of 7 members? The UDM I plan to buy is for exactly what it does.. "Driving pleasure!" That's why I don't mind getting a 2+2 seater 1-series.. :D because I have a faithful low FC, low maintenance, RM70 annual roadtax Toyota 7-seater at home ever ready to tackle all me transportation need should the UDM fail.

We have recently shifted goal post again.. after test driving the 1-series.. now looking for E90 lio... better value la.. our practical sense just kick in.. the 3-series is definitely more practical than E90.. :D Hope our goal post don't shift again from E90 to E60 because E60 used 520i is cheaper than E90 325i.. :D

Saw the rear light for the face lifted E60, very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom