Sat in E92 M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

beemerlover

Club Guest
Today I was at the dealership showroom for something and I 'kepoh' around and sat in a E92 white M3 shod with 19" rim (stationary lah). Outside it looks really aggressive but unfortunately this comes with sunroof instead of the carbon fibre roof.Inside cabin was less impressive with typical 3 series layout with only M3 logo to remind you that you're seating in a V8 beast. Cost A$165k per piece.Also both 135i coupe and convertable were available. I have to say eventhough I'm not a fan of E87 hatch but this coupe is really great looking and size wise remind me of E36 as the current 3 series have grown over time.

Friend, where are you from~??? USA~? BMW M3 exterior design is a mile better then other sport car, but the interior is just the same as the normal BMW 3-Series, but what people what about this car is performance, handling and etc:rock:~!

The BMW 135i really a nice car, but BMW 1-series already give people some bad image, interior space not enough, exterior design not good enough and also with high selling price~!

Steven7;328644 said:
Friend, where are you from~??? USA~? BMW M3 exterior design is a mile better then other sport car, but the interior is just the same as the normal BMW 3-Series, but what people what about this car is performance, handling and etc:rock:~!

I'm based in Melbourne.

Steven7;328645 said:
The BMW 135i really a nice car, but BMW 1-series already give people some bad image, interior space not enough, exterior design not good enough and also with high selling price~!

My opinion is the 135i coupe is a great looking car, I like it a lot. I always like a beemer coupe especially the E92 courtesy car I had the opportunity to drive the other day.

beemerlover;328746 said:
My opinion is the 135i coupe is a great looking car, I like it a lot. I always like a beemer coupe especially the E92 courtesy car I had the opportunity to drive the other day.

Friend, which coupe are you planning to buy:rock:~??? I've heard that the BMW 135i is selling like a hot cake in USA, right~???

Steven7;328963 said:
Friend, which coupe are you planning to buy:rock:~??? I've heard that the BMW 135i is selling like a hot cake in USA, right~???

Not planning to buy anything for the time being. Happy with my E90 although I don't drive that car. Just 'kepoh' in the showroom. I like beemer coupe either E92 or E87.

However, my passion for coupe diminished very quickly when practicality kicks in especially when I have to utilised the back seat and I hate moving the front passenger seat forward and backward to gain access.

beemerlover;329095 said:
Not planning to buy anything for the time being. Happy with my E90 although I don't drive that car. Just 'kepoh' in the showroom. I like beemer coupe either E92 or E87.

However, my passion for coupe diminished very quickly when practicality kicks in especially when I have to utilised the back seat and I hate moving the front passenger seat forward and backward to gain access.

Friend, are you a Malaysian:rock:~??? in other hand which E90 do you own, 325i, 330i or 335i~??? and wI'm not very understand that you said Happy with my E90 although I don't drive that car. Just 'kepoh' in the showroom, you buy a BMW and don't drive it~!!!! why~????

Steven7;329098 said:
Friend, are you a Malaysian:rock:~??? in other hand which E90 do you own, 325i, 330i or 335i~??? and wI'm not very understand that you said Happy with my E90 although I don't drive that car. Just 'kepoh' in the showroom, you buy a BMW and don't drive it~!!!! why~????

Yes, I'm a Malaysian. I owned a E90 320i but my wife drives the car, not me. My current ride is a SUV.

beemerlover;329102 said:
Yes, I'm a Malaysian. I owned a E90 320i but my wife drives the car, not me. My current ride is a SUV.

I see, friend, i think you have migrate to US already, right:rock:~?

Was walking to a meeting just now and saw 2 E92 M3 parked next to each other. Both were with carbon fibre roof but the roof was not obvious in the black M3 but stand out in the other light blue M3! Slurp!

Then after admiring both cars and wround the corner was a white Audi A5! very nice as well. Bugger, must work harder now.

beemerlover;330193 said:
Was walking to a meeting just now and saw 2 E92 M3 parked next to each other. Both were with carbon fibre roof but the roof was not obvious in the black M3 but stand out in the other light blue M3! Slurp!

Then after admiring both cars and wround the corner was a white Audi A5! very nice as well. Bugger, must work harder now.
D best color 4 E9x M3 wif CF roof is Alpine white & Melbourne Red. My fav combi is Alpine white wif red leather interior.

Top Bottom