Sapura selling BMW dealership to Sime Darby?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Traveler

Official Member
Just saw this in the Star:No final decision on BMW franchiseFriday February 19, 2010No final decision on BMW franchisePETALING JAYA: Sapura Resources Bhd said it has not made a “finalised decision” on giving up its BMW dealership to Sime Darby Bhd.It was responding to a verbal query by Bursa Malaysia following a news report that Sime Darby was believed to have concluded talks to acquire the BMW dealership for about RM50mil.In a filing with Bursa yesterday, Sapura said it would make the necessary announcements to the exchange operator in accordance with the main market listing requirements.

SD wants to monopoly the automotive market after Plantation & Hospitals? *Institut Jantung Negara*

I think SD is badly in need of one car dealership in a prime location, and Sapura with BMw franchise in KL is the right selection. All the renovation and facilities done, i am sure Sapura would not want to sell it cheap, the nego price now is around rm50m, but, Sapura has a specific term which is, the land and building still belong to them, but SD get the rights for the BMW dealership.. or something like that.. hmm, smart move by sapura..

naharnms;494938 said:
I think SD is badly in need of one car dealership in a prime location, and Sapura with BMw franchise in KL is the right selection. All the renovation and facilities done, i am sure Sapura would not want to sell it cheap, the nego price now is around rm50m, but, Sapura has a specific term which is, the land and building still belong to them, but SD get the rights for the BMW dealership.. or something like that.. hmm, smart move by sapura..

:listen: I will "up" SD offer and run it under BMWCM :top::top::top:

dzuljazz2001;495451 said:
:listen: I will "up" SD offer and run it under BMWCM :top::top::top:

I'll send it my resume if that becomes a reality.. hahhaha

fabianyee;495468 said:
I'll send it my resume if that becomes a reality.. hahhaha

:listen: please do ....almost everything in life starts with a dream ...hihihihihii ... dream on baby ...:top::top:

Top Bottom