"Sambung Bayar" What's the meaning for?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

3CI

Club Guest
Im curious & want to ask what's the meaning for "sambung Bayar"Now a days even web, magazine & newspaper,some add out for sambung bayar, of cause mostly for car & motorbike. Mostly the add lite. "E60 sambung bayar,installment 2xxxK, Dp 50K " Want to know, if i can pay the down payment of 50K, why i need sambung bayar?actualy not even recond car, brand new can go for it liao... Appreciated all the comment.. :top:

I believe it means you're taking over the monthly installment payments from the current buyer...

afifazhanee;392013 said:
To add.. without changing the names in the finance.

Hi Bro,

Beside without changing name, but they dp still need more ? (Are the downpayment refundable consider for secure purpose? ):wink:

3Ci - the legal system does not recognise sambung bayar agreements. there is no security here no matter what your agreement with the buyer is, in short, it is not legally binding.

Hellraiser;392030 said:
3Ci - the legal system does not recognise sambung bayar agreements. there is no security here no matter what your agreement with the buyer is, in short, it is not legally binding.

Yeah bro, i know is not legal.. but now a days are damm lot of add for sambung bayar.
Just curious that even "SB" , their term are terible the legal.. :wink:

greylisted meaning semi-difficult to get financing without big amounts of downpayment?

haha

blacklisted to assume to mean langsung tak dapat? hahaha

it would appear this arrangement is only advisable with very close relatives of people whom you would trust your life with.. there's simply too much risk for both parties if the personal relationship isn't sufficiently strong.

Normally such 'sambung bayar' deals are practised between friends or close associates. if you're gonna do a 'SB' deal with some used car dealer, i'll advise against it....

if anything goes wrong, registered owner of the car can just report the car as stolen. and the current owner (the person who sambung bayar) will be caught with illegal possession of stolen car. must make sure everything done in black n white agreement.

usually people sambung bayar cos cannot apply loan from bank, or too much commitments with other loans already... sometimes the d/p even more expensive than buying new car but to people who can afford instalments but cannot apply loan, no choice but to take sambung bayar cars...

Top Bottom