Salam and Greeting to All ...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KayP

Club Guest
Dear good members of the forum,Just registered today, with the aim of learning from the senior/otai residents here as regards understanding BMW.I don't drive one, as yet, as I'm still seriously weighing my options before finalising my decision, which I hope could eventually be shaped by the members' opinion here.I'm a family man, work and live in Klang Valley and support Liverpool. :tee: (I hope that last info did break the ice :4:)Cheers! :3:

Manu U 4ever ... :4: ... no matter bro KayP, a very warm welcome to you to the forum ... feel free to browse this forum in search of invaluable info for you to come to the decision that BMW is indeed the Ultimate Driving Machine ... :top: ...

KayP;784417 said:
Dear good members of the forum,

Just registered today, with the aim of learning from the senior/otai residents here as regards understanding BMW.

I don't drive one, as yet, as I'm still seriously weighing my options before finalising my decision, which I hope could eventually be shaped by the members' opinion here.

I'm a family man, work and live in Klang Valley and support Liverpool. :tee: (I hope that last info did break the ice :4:)

Cheers! :3:

dzuljazz2001;784486 said:
Manu U 4ever ... :4: ... no matter bro KayP, a very warm welcome to you to the forum ... feel free to browse this forum in search of invaluable info for you to come to the decision that BMW is indeed the Ultimate Driving Machine ... :top: ...

Thank you for the warm welcome bro. I'm sure we're all gentlemen fans here, where we can pull each other's leg (read: bash) in a refined and civilised manner. ;)

welcome.by joining this forum u are but one step away of owning it.
self poisoning. GGMU!

Top Bottom