S50 / S54 vanos adjustment

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kennytey

Club Guest
Hi dear friend and sifu, need a help.:stupid: We took out the vanos for genaral cleaning and service but after installation we notice the vanos setting was not fully opperate with scaning by GT1. (lost of power need vanos adjustment) :eek: Do any one know where and who have the original vanos adjustment complete kit and knowlage to adjust the vanos camber back to original factory setting in order to get back the 100% M-power performance.:top: Thank youregards

you will need the factory adjustment tool. last check, i heard sapura auto has one. the other option would be in performance auto ltd. singapore.

or you can try AB in segambut, mine had a problem with the second vanos, and they repaired it within a day using their factory adjustment module.

leforte;403151 said:
you will need the factory adjustment tool. last check, i heard sapura auto has one. the other option would be in performance auto ltd. singapore.

My friend have a unhappy experian at the place you mention about, but anyway I will make a trip to visit them, just make it clear should be alright.:rolleyes:
Thanks for your help and infor.

kennytey;403545 said:
My friend have a unhappy experian at the place you mention about, but anyway I will make a trip to visit them, just make it clear should be alright.:rolleyes:
Thanks for your help and infor.

there's a kit for DIY with gauges and shims.. calvin got a set for sale.

else, best to send to authorized workshops.

Hi dear friend,

Thanks for all the infor, I have settle my problem and would like to share for whoever facing the problem and need solution with reasonable fees compare to other proshop.

A Bimmers workshop in JB just bought the complete adjustment kit (only for E36/46 M3) complete with GT1 remaping, everthing done.

kennytey;407405 said:
Hi dear friend,

Thanks for all the infor, I have settle my problem and would like to share for whoever facing the problem and need solution with reasonable fees compare to other proshop.

A Bimmers workshop in JB just bought the complete adjustment kit (only for E36/46 M3) complete with GT1 remaping, everthing done.

Hi bro,

Can u share the workshop location and person in charge? What was actually done to fix the problem.

Cheers

Top Bottom