Run Flat Tyre surveys pay RM300

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

UiknfdoliN1234

Club Guest
Dear members, The above survey pays for 2 hours focus group discussion. Kindly advise yor name,age,hp and car model.Preferably still using RFTThank you very much.

i got an idea bros. let's say there are 10 people in the survey. 4 give good comments, 4 give bad comments...2 undecided...at the end everyone gets paid. period!

If you are qualified as they have prequalifying round with u first by calling u to get some details and ask you to prove that you are really an owner of car with RFT, they will straightaway meet up with you and belanja u makan first, then follow by 2 hours group discussion or survey and then pay u the rm300 upon completion of the 2 hours. It doesn't matter whether u give good or bad comments, you will still be paid upon attending the survey. Anyway, not all qualified for the survey.

I have attended numerous of these surveys or group discussions. Some even pay higher (around rm500 to rm800) depending on the importance of the survey. The last I attended was a survey on luxury cars (criteria is car more than rm300k). They came to my house to view the car and did the survey for 1.5 hours and then paid me rm600! Another was about house interior designs survey and they paid rm800!!! And best part is it just take not more than 2 hours of survey usually. Just 2 hours job and you get paid so good.... where to find :)

Top Bottom