Rubber pad replacement for key remote

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;393153 said:
U want rubber arr?? 7 eleven got a lot lar:listen:
cabutsssssss

The rubber can not put on your key lar..:wink::wink::wink:

1. Shamkasio - 2 units
2. bmw7833 - 3 units (Confirm, XXX pls PM me your acc no)
3. xxx - 2 units
4. ivanng - 2 units (acc no pls)
5. Lennon Tan - 2 units

Since we have already more than 10 in such a short period should we wait a while more till next Wednesday. (bcos I will be out of the country till then)

FYI it is self collect , I only doing a favour only no untung wan so pls when item arrive dun ask me to deliver to Timbuktu. Most probably meet at one of the TT session to collect.

BJM7978;380961 said:
how about e46?

i hav one which was wrongly bought diamond type for my previous E39 and maybe for E46 (sorry cilok yr thread)

Bailey;393278 said:
i hav one which was wrongly bought diamond type for my previous E39 and maybe for E46 (sorry cilok yr thread)

Previous e39?? Already upgrade??

1. Shamkasio - 2 units
2. bmw7833 - 13 units (Confirm, XXX pls PM me your acc no)
3. xxx - 2 units
5. Lennon Tan - 2 units

bmw7833;393335 said:
1. Shamkasio - 2 units
3. xxx - 2 units
5. Lennon Tan - 2 units

wei sure ah 13 units...?

XXX;393359 said:
wei sure ah 13 units...?

No doubt, 13 units. I will try to bank in to u asap, no Alliance bank in my place, anyway do u accept Maybank as well??

I ordered 2 previously but I'm pulling out since I've sold my E39 and defecting to the 4 rings....hahahah.....but it's good of XXX to be helping out. So make sure you guys pay upfront and then get XXX to deliver to someplace further than timbuktoo.....hahahaha....cabuts...

1. Shamkasio - 2 units
3. xxx - 2 units
5. Lennon Tan - 2 units
6. akj0711 - 2 units

So far total: 23 units

bmw7833;393360 said:
No doubt, 13 units. I will try to bank in to u asap, no Alliance bank in my place, anyway do u accept Maybank as well??

no maybank, but you can transfer via maybank...using meps.

Daredevil;393411 said:
I ordered 2 previously but I'm pulling out since I've sold my E39 and defecting to the 4 rings....hahahah.....but it's good of XXX to be helping out. So make sure you guys pay upfront and then get XXX to deliver to someplace further than timbuktoo.....hahahaha....cabuts...

wei! you very free ah nowadays?

Payment done.

Let me know when the rubber reach later, thanks.

Anyway, how about other buyers?

bmw7833;394301 said:
Payment done.

Let me know when the rubber reach later, thanks.

Anyway, how about other buyers?

so far shamkasio, akj0711 and yourself have notified me that you all have banked in the money into my account. lennontan has notified me that he is away but will arrange payment tmw. I will wait until Friday and proceed with the order irrespective whether the rest who have put their name down paid or not as we already have more than 10 units to proceed with the order.

XXX;394304 said:
so far shamkasio, akj0711 and yourself have notified me that you all have banked in the money into my account. lennontan has notified me that he is away but will arrange payment tmw. I will wait until Friday and proceed with the order irrespective whether the rest who have put their name down paid or not as we already have more than 10 units to proceed with the order.

Taiko, i guess the rubber can fit my 38 keys as well, you think?...pls add 2 more for me. I'll sms u once i bank in to yr account..TQ

unker yeop

Im not sure whether its the same or not you better check first.

Ok I just checked my account, there are 3 x RM84 that was deposited but only Shamkasio and akj0711 have send me pm to confirm they have paid , who is the 3rd person?

A fren banked in a cheque( RM 84 ) into your account yesterday morning ( in Melaka ). Dono this is from me ??

1. Shamkasio - 2 units PAID
2. bmw7833 - 13 units PAID
3. xxx - 2 units PAID
4. ivanng - 2 units
5. Lennon Tan - 2 units PAID
6. akj0711 - 2 units PAID
7. Yeop - 2 units

ivanng & yeop , if you still want it pls pay up latest by Valentines Day, TQ.

Top Bottom