RPM up and down at morning on my E46 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kyosang

Club Guest
Hi buddy: i have a problem with the thother body ,this will only happend at morning when car is warming up,but this only happend 1minute after that back to normal.Any buddy having this problem?im so worry.....any buddy can tell me?my 1 is E46 325i 2003 model.......thanks guys

Got the same problem with mine changed the plugs and problem solved. Hope this helps.

Pls give some suggestion....i need sifu...

the problem still after plugs changed,RPM still not stable at morning,but the RPM not over than 1,crazy between 500-1000

kyosang;465001 said:
Hi buddy:
i have a problem with the thother body ,this will only happend at morning when car is warming up,
but this only happend 1minute after that back to normal.Any buddy having this problem?im so worry.....any buddy can tell me?my 1 is E46 325i 2003 model.......thanks guys

My E46 when first start will have a RPM at about 900 rpm when cold start. Once it warm up, the RPM will dropped to 850 rpm.

There is a thread about DIY (cleaning) the MAF. In most cases, the RPM will be stabilize if the MAF is dirty due to clogged filter and dust sticking on the hot wire of the MAF.

If the ICV is a problem, then you will have idling speed regardless whether the engine is cold or hot.

Somebody is offering to clean the MAF for about RM50 which include material and come to your house.

Bros,
Why waste money guessing and changing parts. Go and cucuk any GT1 or whatever scanner at least. Now diagnost cost very min. Than you'd get up to 100% sure wats the poblem is... Kimi Auto.

Top Bottom