Roof & Boot Spoiler

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

beemerx

Club Guest
Dear sifus,I'm thinking of adding both roof & boot spoiler to my car. I'm sure many of the sifus out there have done so and I would like to know what are the prices that I can expect for both the items.I was quoted RM450 for the roof spoiler (spoiler+paint+installation) but unsure about the price of the boot spoiler. Appreciate some advice on this :eek:

two considerations when embarking on such add-ons.. effect on car's aerodynamics, and whether it will benefit the overall aesthetics.

mizhan;493771 said:
two considerations when embarking on such add-ons.. effect on car's aerodynamics, and whether it will benefit the overall aesthetics.

1. effect on car's aerodynamics: Need a wind tunnel to confirm this.. and at speed of below 200kph... I doubt the effect is going to be noticeable anyway.. so point no. 2 shall prevail.. :D

2. overall aesthetics: Subjective to individual..

Conclusion
: Your money your choice.. :D

I quite like the 3D Design boot spoiler.. >RM3k.. FOB Japan.
pro_aero_E90_TRUKCF03_800.jpg

pro_aero_E90_TRUKCF01_800.jpg

pro_aero_E90_TRUKCF02_800.jpg

pro_aero_E90_TRUKCF04_800.jpg

pro_aero_E90_TRUKCF05_800.jpg

pro_aero_E90M3TRUK_03_800.jpg

did u ask about carbon fiber price? im interested a both the roof and boot and the grill too to my e46 facelifted.

lawsarus;493797 said:
did u ask about carbon fiber price? im interested a both the roof and boot and the grill too to my e46 facelifted.

No I didn't bro... but I can enquire and let you know later.

The 3D design boot spoiler can collect/trap rain water and leave some watermark(if you didn't wipe it dry) on your boot....:17:

abuhasan;493823 said:
CF roof spoiler @ race craft sunway @ RM850.00

Wah.... thats painful... guess i will just go for the normal since CF is so dear. Thanks

Top Bottom