E90 Black Grills and AC Roof Spoiler

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmrocket;299575 said:
Cool bro peanut..did u go with the dual or quad pipes?
Marco or Sam at Motorsport Division mentioned and showed me YOUR quad pics. I didn't want to cut my bumper so I went with the dual pipe. So it is not as garang as yours. The thing with quad is that the tail pipes will protrude out as you have very little space on the right hand side of the bumper due to battery compartment.

My friend rfguy said that I spent so much with no look and performance improvements and possible void of warranty. I just tell him that I have the best audio system now at very low cost :rock: These two days I am driving turning off my entertainment system.

One of these days we need to compare the sound of the dual vs the quad.

Yeah bro peanut, we should meet up to have a look at your ride. Meantime post la some pictures for us to drool over it :D

David Yong;299649 said:
Yeah bro peanut, we should meet up to have a look at your ride. Meantime post la some pictures for us to drool over it :D
Sure. My problem is everytime I took the pic, then I changed the car again :burnout:

Took the photo when it was new. Then I add the Hamann front lip and rear boot lid. Took the pic again then added V-Kool. Now with the new black grille and exhaust. Have to take new pic again!

peanut;299593 said:
Marco or Sam at Motorsport Division mentioned and showed me YOUR quad pics. I didn't want to cut my bumper so I went with the dual pipe. So it is not as garang as yours. The thing with quad is that the tail pipes will protrude out as you have very little space on the right hand side of the bumper due to battery compartment.
My friend rfguy said that I spent so much with no look and performance improvements and possible void of warranty. I just tell him that I have the best audio system now at very low cost :rock: These two days I am driving turning off my entertainment system.
One of these days we need to compare the sound of the dual vs the quad.

You're right about the right side sticking out a bit bro..but i can live with it :wink:

Not only no audio but somethimes with window down also! :rock:

peanut;299666 said:
Sure. My problem is everytime I took the pic, then I changed the car again :burnout:
Took the photo when it was new. Then I add the Hamann front lip and rear boot lid. Took the pic again then added V-Kool. Now with the new black grille and exhaust. Have to take new pic again!

Just post them all la bro so we can see the work in progress:top:

Top Bottom