RM300 for 2 hours race in Sepang!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

esther_chan90

Club Guest
this is my first time joining racing car.. so excited.. cant wait until 21 sept this year.. cost me rm300 for 2 hours experience.. anyone joining too ? u got experience in racing car?

esther_chan90 said:
is kind of like experience racing..u know like to feel it...
Cool, what's the rules and regulation? Open class? Controlled class? Any other information other than just RM300 for 2 hours?

Hi Esther please do provide more information. thanks cheers

Most of people here sure love race la...and it will great chance to experience ownself...but the price really expensive la coz just 2 hours

Mavik said:
Cool, what's the rules and regulation? Open class? Controlled class? Any other information other than just RM300 for 2 hours?
my friend help me register though, is in Sepang Circuit...the expert will sit beside you to guide you...of cz to avoid accident la
i heard is open but have few session

slyder said:
Hi Esther please do provide more information. thanks cheers
hi there, as say above i had limited info, knew that there will be few session...different slot and heard have max num for each session

So no information such as when it is, what time it will be and where to register as well as who the experts are? Any links or website we can refer to?

esther_chan90 said:
this is my first time joining racing car.. so excited.. cant wait until 21 sept this year.. cost me rm300 for 2 hours experience.. anyone joining too ? u got experience in racing car?
walao!!!! 300 for 2 hours... u must be from rich family loh..
300 i can spend for 2 weeks lahh.. u spend for 2 hours... ><

For sepang is consider cheap already. Normal open track day per hour is already around that rate.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

esther_chan90 said:
You know u got the chance to win for all expenses paid trip to experience car racing.. just check the website.
but only limited to 25 ppl, there are 4 different type of vehicles for the racing..
https://www.theright2race.com/en_MY/home

its quite cheap actually for 300 giving 2 hours.. how often do you get this chance of racing in the sepang f1 circuit.. you will be the limelight.. these are mainly for people who love racing and would die for it..

vino1234 said:
its quite cheap actually for 300 giving 2 hours.. how often do you get this chance of racing in the sepang f1 circuit.. you will be the limelight.. these are mainly for people who love racing and would die for it..
It will be cheap if esther actually shared the information on the event and shared how to participate in it.

Otherwise it is all just talk as there are a lot of local race events which are sanctioned by the Malaysian Motorsport Association.

And also based on what she said that the expert driver will teach you, it sounds like this is a track day event at Sepang and for RM300 for 2 hours, it is expensive (unless that also includes an instructor for the entire 2 hours).

We have been recently invited to the Renault Track day on 14th of June for RM500 you get to drive around Sepang for 4 hours.

Yes! exciting isnt? I know RM300 for 2 hours sounds insane but its a big race! Wooo. haha. Experience in racing cars? Uh.. never oh but! They've made a game about it so that people like you and me can experience the same thing how it really looks like to be in the race car :D

Check the game here, its free :)
https://www.theright2race.com/en_MY/home

Have fun ~!

Hi Chickypoke and syierra

Are you both trying to promote the same thing which is an online marketing challenge by Michelin tyres?

Is this related to this topic by esther_chan as in is this the event which she is talking about?

Else if you are just trying to help share information on an competition which all members can participate and join please do start a new topic.

Esther it would be nice and good if you can give more specific information on the event.

As Mavik said there are many other sanction motorsports event locally which are sanction and endorse by MAM.

We also have many former grass root level racing people in the club including sepang instructors in the club.

For members who are interest you are most welcome to come to any of the track days we join. the upcoming one is the Renault track day which is a close track day and much more safer than open track day.

This is speaking from experience and track record. Close track day have very good record of no major incidents.

as compared to open track day I had a friend who was forced into a major incident by circumstances which in close track day would not have occurred.

cheers

I think is really good opportunity for anyone who participate this event...good luck ya :)

If this is how you they are marketing the game, I feel a little sad and disappointed at how it was done, I know a lot of media sites have given it coverage but to throw mysterious "hints" and not answering the questions correctly and putting up fake messages has made me lost all respect.

Dear moderators, I vote to close this thread as it does not add any value to the forum as well as provide any relevant information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom