RM 150k,2003, E65 735i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jeffreychung

Club Guest
My uncle own a E65 735i 2003 . . . He has been asking my dad to buy it for a few month already . . The milage of the car is around 50k he rarely use the car . . onli travel to office daily and most of the time the car park in his house just like a show car haha ! ! Me and my dad had test drive the car for 1 week . . Everything seem alright . perfect comfort car . But there's a small problem about the gear box . when the gear changes is not that smooth . . . He is selling it for 150k price can be nego ! ! ! should we buy it ?

Yea but no1 replied . . Didnt get the answer i wan . . so post again lo . . . Hope i could get more suggestion . cuz my uncle is waiting for my dad's answer . . my dad asking me to make the decision

then u bump the old thread is ok liao la, not need to open a new thread la..

yea lo . cuz son owning a BM also ma . . haha . . . 150k should we get it ? ? ? confusing

if the gearbox has some issues, you better check around and see if how much it'll cost to repair it... Better send car to authorised service center to do a proper inspection if you haven't done so..

glock_8;419223 said:
so many "son" in this forum asking for opinion for their dad...

For a moment, it sounded like son advising father on which step mother to pick.. :stupid:... Just kidding.. :D

Let them decide la.. I know my father wanted a 5-silly which I can't fulfill with my current financials.. :(

Haha . . Thanks Fabianyee . will check the car soon . .

Yea astroboy i jus wana know is 150k a good price to buy ? ? does it worthed to get a 735 with 150k ? ?
The car have good performance . i tried it b4 . Powerfull haha .

ok share my experience and a bit knowledge that i knew about tis E65 ride (in terms of servicing) with you. the things u have to be careful is its front absorber (easily kong n cost u more than RM15k for a pair easily). fuel consumption wise....sure a burden if u want to set limit budget aside for monthly consumption. maintenance wise...u pray hard that nothing went wrong within short duration (for instance 2-4years timing) else its going to cost u a bomb for just workmanship (not to mention spare parts that kong or wear and tear issues). rest...other sifu can shed u some lights about their experience of owning E65. in short....E65 maintenance wise is extreme high (easily can cost u 5figures always)

the spare parts will cost a bomb..
a plain simple plastic cover under the car costs around RM500 a piece..
crazy man!

i wander why is it cheap....

make a appointment with the dealer.. do a complete check..

you will be suprised..

gearbox of these cars that dun see road a lot, will have problems.. run for a few days..

We took it home for a week for test drive . . just the gear box problem . . Other than that everything seems fine

HEY BRO

My uncle is giving us a discount . Final price 130k for the e65 735i . . .

So after we got the car may i know what do we have to change or servcie ? ?

just bring it to the mech, and see what's the problem with the gear. if needs repair, then deduct the repair cost from the intended purchase price RM150k. easy lor.

jeffreychung;424182 said:
HEY BRO

My uncle is giving us a discount . Final price 130k for the e65 735i . . .

So after we got the car may i know what do we have to change or servcie ? ?

If ur not buying maybe can pass it over... :)

haha . . . we're taking that car test drive for 1 week then will reconsider again . . i know its a good car , the condition is like a new car , no ''CLICK'' or ''poping sound in the car . . but we're afraid of the high cost maintanence haha . . if after a week we decided not buying the car will let u know . perhaps will bring it to ur place n show u

Top Bottom