REupholstery - e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

525iBoy

Club Guest
Hi fellow forummers!!wondering, how much does it cost to reupholster a e34 in cloth (dislike leather as too hot).I want to redo the all 4 seat and door cards.AND, any shops you guys have good experience with in the Klang Valley.Thanks..PS: been quoted aabout 1100 in SS2 with "japan" spec cloth - whatever that means...

i went and do it on my car e36 , 2004 december , it cost me around 800 to 900 at a shop near BA chop shop in damansara , my fabric is all black similiar to the toyota harrier type , the job is ok did not break my door pins ...most important ..

change the door cards and 4 seats ...
hope it helps ..

thanks.. 800-=900 sounds OK.. and I assume they did a good job? was the 800-900 for front and back of seats or just the front?

lastly where is " near BA chop shop" Dmansara. could you pm me a tel no or directions or both.. thaks

800-900 was two years ago.. before petrol price increase.. but I would be interested to find out where it is.

Can you please pm me the directions?

hahaha that place is bawah pokok kinda place
i dont have the phone number , but i can direct to the place .
say coming from ldp , pass one utama , pass ikea , keep left (like going to damansara perdana ), there will be a traffic light (turn right) passing the tunnel , intead of making a uturn , go stright (slightly to the right )folloe the road like going to BA , u will reach a T junction , ok look across the road you will see rumah papan type of shop some car there doing some spray job , spraying car also can do it there ...park your car look for the onli person who do cushion ...(cushion man )...
pm me or call me if you need anymore assistant ...

BA is a chop shop near there , can be seen when driving along ldp near the old mofaz(now suzuki showroom )

opps forgot to tell u the price is for all seats ...

Swissol in Hartamas...same row as Karma.

They handle work for some car clubs..... a fair number of BMW's are there.

Workmanship is good....

Top Bottom