restore process from BAD to BEST

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hawjan

Club Guest
ladies and gentlemen... finally my UDM E30 is restore... please find some picture ... from BAD to BEST..

bro...nicely done bro....
how long did it take to restore?

rgds,
-brad-

Yes.. M40 it is... the interial still under restore.. will show the picture some other time..

:eek: woaa.. nicely done brother.. just u wait.. i'm getting one soon.. :yahoo:

WOW ..... brader, u r the ONE ..... just u wait ..... mine coming soon .....

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hi every 1 , thanks for the remarks , this car is been with me since 1991 and he sees all my UP and DOWN time... will continue to maintain the BEST for him.....

some how i think when you restore / modify a car step by step and finally sees the end result , you have personal satisfaction and even it is an old car , you still feel it is the BEST when you drive it.

when you spend 250K to buy a new BM ... you dont feel fantastic as so many other people is driving and having the same.

when you restore an OLD CAR which is completely GONE and cannot even start the engine ( nothing is working inside the car ) , you have good satisfaction at the end because you feel the CAR you driving is 'given birth' by you.. no 1 else in this world will have the SAME as you.

trust me , it feels good.

regards

hawjan

Originally posted by hawjan@Jun 8 2006, 11:20 AM
Hi every 1 , thanks for the remarks , this car is been with me since 1991 and he sees all my UP and DOWN time... will continue to maintain the BEST for him.....

some how i think when you restore / modify a car step by step and finally sees the end result , you have personal satisfaction and even it is an old car , you still feel it is the BEST when you drive it.

when you spend 250K to buy a new BM ... you dont feel fantastic as so many other people is driving and having the same.

when you restore an OLD CAR which is completely GONE and cannot even start the engine ( nothing is working inside the car ) , you have good satisfaction at the end because you feel the CAR you driving is 'given birth' by you.. no 1 else in this world will have the SAME as you.

regards

hawjan
well said my friend...well said! :eek:k:
yes..doesnt matter if ppl say ur car looks like scrap as long as u gain satisfaction frm it and frm the restoration....

tht in itself is sweet experience to witness...the rebirth!

keep up the good work and i do hope to meet up withu sometime buddy.

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by hawjan@Jun 9 2006, 12:20 AM

regards

hawjan
lecka.. here another motivation for u... BUY..BUY... BUY..

Yeah... not many people willing to do that.. n they dont feels that..

Well said brader, i know how it feels.

Just can't wait to get back to my hometown this weekend to pick-up my restored bimmer, she's been away for 1 month now, hehehehehehehehe.

Regards.

:yes!:

Top Bottom