repaint

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

woodie

Club Guest
hello guys.. need some advice where i can find the place to repaint my e90?..prefer area closer to shah alam or subang jaya..how much is the cost?tq in advance..

This question had been asked over and over in this forum. Do a search. Otherwise just attend any of the meets organised and personally present your queries. What meet? You can search that as well.

Anyway, if you're truly clueless, it's about 2.5k for a shitty job, 6k for top notch, and all the permutations in between.

lian heng bangi ..wanting to see their work ..just find my thread at the showroom section .. TQ

bro, drive your car around and ask for quote, u need to look for good painter not the shop itself. my experience told me, expensive doesnt mean good. best, go out and hunting for good deal. good luck.

M.Directspares;767551 said:
bro, drive your car around and ask for quote, u need to look for good painter not the shop itself. my experience told me, expensive doesnt mean good. best, go out and hunting for good deal. good luck.
i think i should take ur idea bro..tq

woodie;767479 said:
alxy..any idea how much the cost..?

Not too sure. Might have gone up a lot by now. Last time did one small part for my E60 near front fender for RM180. But that was about 2 years ago. Go and check it out. Guy in charge is Danny. Nice chap and easy to chat with. If you want to call first, his number is 012-2252520

Top Bottom