Reopening of BMW TECH & PERFORMANCE THREADS

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daredevil

Founding Member
Official members, ladies and gentlemen, fellow forumers, guests After taking into consideration all the contructive feedback shared and deliberating on the issue of the closure of the BMW TECH & PERFORMANCE threads with the intention of making it exclusive for only official members and a trial exercise to encourage more forumers to sign up as official members, the committee has decided to make the above said threads available for everybody. The BMW TECH & PERFORMANCE threads will be re-opened very soon. I hope all of us will continue to share our knowledge, experience and technical know-how to make this forum a more informative one for the benefit of those not-so-tech-savvy forumers. Taking this opportunity, I would like to thank all those who have contributed ideas to further improve this forum. Good on ya! Thank you and enjoy. DD

K U D O S K U D O S K U D O S....

BlackCat

You see we aint that bad after all.

Thank you. I am now seriously considering signing up as a member. Believe me keep the forum open to all and you will get more members to support the club. We are not all free riders here.

I hope all those who formed splinter groups will return to the fold. United we stand. Close ranks and make the club GREAT.

Once again guys, thank you. You should be receiving my application form soon.

Cheers.

THANK YOU!! This is the first site i browse when i on my lappy[homepage]!! what else can i say...cheers

Bmw Tech & Performance Threads

Yip yip Horay,Thumbs up.Thank you BMWCM.You have win my vote: :D :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom