reliable workshop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Powerhaus

Club Guest
hi, are there any reliable workshops to send the MINI to? my friend who has a 05 Cooper Automatic, has been sending to AB , but not really exactly please with their service. Any recommendations? Thanks

in taman mayang i heard there is 1 mech his name is Nathan, i dont know the shop name, anyone know about it ? would be helpful

cas;347728 said:
in taman mayang i heard there is 1 mech his name is Nathan, i dont know the shop name, anyone know about it ? would be helpful

avoid that shop at all cost. search on forum and u will know the history of that shop... con man. i think its called MPower. owner nathan.

Powerhaus;327347 said:
hi, are there any reliable workshops to send the MINI to?

my friend who has a 05 Cooper Automatic, has been sending to AB , but not really exactly please with their service.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

send to Ingress bmw in damansara

cas;347728 said:

M-power is the name of the workshop. And if you study the forums on workshops, i believe there are many club members who are discontent with him and his services.

did someone just recommend mpower? OMG! where have you been, dude?

this forum is created for forumers to share good (and bad) experiences with mechanics. please check the thread on this. it may save you alot of mental anguish and money safe in the bank or under your bed inside the fish tank! :rofl:

Top Bottom