Recond E92 M3 in Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JKay

Club Guest
Do we have any recond E92 M3's here in Malaysia yet? How much?If not, when do u think we can start seeing them and how much?Thanks in advance

JKay;344832 said:
Do we have any recond E92 M3's here in Malaysia yet? How much?

If not, when do u think we can start seeing them and how much?

Thanks in advance

Not yet~!!! coz BMW M3(E92) is still new, but heard that some one will bring one the recond BMW M3 end of this yearor early next year, I think the price will between 550k-600k, JKay, you also interesting on the BMW M3(e92)~??? there is one pre-reg BMW M3 for sales in Sapura Auto, do you interesting~????

Yeah I heard about it bro! Its selling RM625k, which is not bad considering when new the car is around RM720k according to AB website.

I am in no hurry and will monitor the market, and as time goes on hopefully there will be a nice selection of used ///M cars on the market to choose from.

JKay;344909 said:
Yeah I heard about it bro! Its selling RM625k, which is not bad considering when new the car is around RM720k according to AB website.

I am in no hurry and will monitor the market, and as time goes on hopefully there will be a nice selection of used ///M cars on the market to choose from.

Don't worry, wait till your Palm oil grow up, you can choose your favourite M car, but as I know Sabah road condition is not good so what use to buy a M car in Sabah~???

Steven7;344908 said:
But I think recond BMW only can found in KL, not sure about Sabah~!!!

No problem can just get the car shipped over here.

STeven7 said:
WHats the point to buy M3 in Sabah?

Well I live in Sabah so if I want an M3 thats where I'll have to buy it :)

Some of our raods are getting better but of course not as big as KL roads

bro two weeks ago my fathers friend told me there is an E92 M3 test drive car for sale. Not sure if its AB, SA...will find out for u..

Hey Kaiza

If I am not mistaken its from Sapura Auto, a Blue E92 M3. Selling price for that one is approx RM625k. I am keen to know how much the recond cars will be/are, then make a comparison between the two prices.

Thanks for the info bro :top:

hi JKay...

tot ur planning to get NUR?

wah,veli rich le this guy...hehehhehe

neway heard a few E46M3 on market now,n the price also quite reasonable...

enjoy boosting..

cheers

ary;345276 said:
hi JKay...

tot ur planning to get NUR?

wah,veli rich le this guy...hehehhehe

neway heard a few E46M3 on market now,n the price also quite reasonable...

enjoy boosting..

cheers

I am very undecided what car to get. But that day my dad said to me, instead of each of us getting a fun car for 250-300k, why dont we both get a fun car to share. So if we combine our budget, can get one single more expensive car.

Nothing is confirmed yet tho, maybe we may still get a car of our own each, as I dont know if my dad would drive anything thats not an auto.

By the way, do u have details of the E46 M3's for sale now? And no lah, am not rich hehe

Thanks

Lancelot Adolph;349528 said:
Just curious, is BMW E92 M3 manual or auto?

It was first released with a manual box, and later on itbecame available with the DCT (double clutch transmission), a follow on to the SMGII box

JKay;349666 said:
It was first released with a manual box, and later on itbecame available with the DCT (double clutch transmission), a follow on to the SMGII box

Which means we can drive the car like Auto and change to SMG (Manual) if we want to?

E92 preowned M3 with 10,000kms or so manual for sale by AB pre-owned.

look up rachel cheong at AB glenmarie. very very good deal. :)

Top Bottom